platinum seasoncards

Anyone ran the aztec/QR code on the front of the card through a reader? It takes you to a page on the MCFC website (your account number is part of the address) that says "QR Code - you got it! Come back soon to make your promise!"

Whaaaat?

dowty said:
bzekosilva said:
its not the ticket offices fookin fault its the sub contracter!!!! if you were in their job you would be sick of the shit your giving them think in their shoes for 2 mins!
I dont think its anybodys fault, because nothing has gone wrong. All thats happening is that their sent out in batches and the OS has said call them if not received by Thursday. As today is only Tuesday i cant understand the problem of everybody still waiting, they just use the excuse to have another woman at the club..............

Bullshit. They keep shifting the goalposts. The original date was August 1 if I remember correctly. And as I have said earler in the thread, this is not the first time this has happened to me personally. Or the second. Or the third.
If the club has appointed an incompetent sub-contractor, then that is their responsibility.
My contract of sale is with MCFC and my £600 has been trousered by MCFC, not Dodgy Dave's Envelope Licking Service.

LongsightM13 said:
dowty said:
bzekosilva said:
its not the ticket offices fookin fault its the sub contracter!!!! if you were in their job you would be sick of the shit your giving them think in their shoes for 2 mins!
I dont think its anybodys fault, because nothing has gone wrong. All thats happening is that their sent out in batches and the OS has said call them if not received by Thursday. As today is only Tuesday i cant understand the problem of everybody still waiting, they just use the excuse to have another woman at the club..............

Bullshit. They keep shifting the goalposts. The original date was August 1 if I remember correctly. And as I have said earler in the thread, this is not the first time this has happened to me personally. Or the second. Or the third.
If the club has appointed an incompetent sub-contractor, then that is their responsibility.
My contract of sale is with MCFC and my £600 has been trousered by MCFC, not Dodgy Dave's Envelope Licking Service.
I think your name should be shortsight not longsight. Ime on the OS everyday and have not seen any evidence of these goalposts changing. And if it is always happening to you, maybe its something about you they dont like or something. As for August 1st, dont think so, people had only just relocated at that time.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:04 pm --<br /><br />
dowty said:
LongsightM13 said:
dowty said:

I think your name should be shortsight not longsight. Ime on the OS everyday and have not seen any evidence of these goalposts changing. And if it is always happening to you, maybe its something about you they dont like or something. As for August 1st, dont think so, people had only just relocated at that time.
I know ime wrong so please do not reply LOL.

I now have both Platinum seasoncards for myself and my dad, mine came 3 days earlier than Dad's though. My mate is still waiting for his, he phoned them this morning and was told to phone back tomorrow should they still not have arrived.

I don't think it ever should have got to the point where they are having to post on the website to update us.

I remember reading on the website when renewing that they would be send out in the post at the end of July.

If they are aiming to be the best on and off the pitch, this is the simple bit. Getting tickets out when they said they would. What happens if you've not received it by Thursday? You have to go down on matchday earlier than usual (which may cause problems for some due to work commitments) and cue up with other fans?

They are cutting it fine with timing, but hopefully we will all receive ours by Thursday. :)

Here's what it says on the website:
Once I’ve paid for my new Membership, when will I get it?

Your excitement is understandable, but it will take us a few weeks to process your membership card and test it at the relevant access points in the stadium. You should receive your new membership pack by the end of July.

dowty said:
LongsightM13 said:
dowty said:

I think your name should be shortsight not longsight. Ime on the OS everyday and have not seen any evidence of these goalposts changing. And if it is always happening to you, maybe its something about you they dont like or something. As for August 1st, dont think so, people had only just relocated at that time.

-- Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:04 pm --

dowty said:
LongsightM13 said:
I know ime wrong so please do not reply LOL.
Haha. Maybe they don't like me, mate. The thought has definitely crossed my mind.
Doesn't stop them taking my brass, though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.