platinum seasoncards

dowty said:
DaveB said:
bzekosilva said:
its not the ticket offices fookin fault its the sub contracter!!!! if you were in their job you would be sick of the shit your giving them think in their shoes for 2 mins!

it is still the ticket office responsibility.

-- Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:56 pm --

dowty said:
I dont think its anybodys fault, because nothing has gone wrong. All thats happening is that their sent out in batches and the OS has said call them if not received by Thursday. As today is only Tuesday i cant understand the problem of everybody still waiting, they just use the excuse to have another woman at the club..............

You`re alright cos you have yours?
Well what do you want to do with it when it arrives, stand in front of a mirror with it and chuff off whilst threading your new shoe laces

thanks for your contribution.

DaveB said:
dowty said:
DaveB said:

Well what do you want to do with it when it arrives, stand in front of a mirror with it and chuff off whilst threading your new shoe laces

No worries. Listen it will come. I know how you feel because i had the eeebie jeeebies before mine turned up yesterday but i was never kicking off about the club.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:10 pm --<br /><br />
DaveB said:
dowty said:
DaveB said:

No worries. Listen it will come. I know how you feel because i had the eeebie jeeebies before mine turned up yesterday but i was never kicking off about the club.

Got mine today, I got the red and black friendship thing I thought you got blue? Oh well roll on Monday.

bzekosilva said:
halpo123 said:
bluenose45 said:
Still waiting for 2 Gold. Paid 3 weeks ago! I've emailed without any response. Absolute shite service!!
you cant use it untill next monday so whats your problem? or are you worried about your wristband.Chillout man you get shite service everywhere ,think positive we have a squad thats the envy of world football yet we have tickets prices that are comparable to Everton Villa and a lot lower than the big four

oh dear only 3? i paid for mine 5th of july season doesnt start till monday so wind your neck in! city have said all cards to arrive by noon thursday was that not good enough for you!

I went to the ground and paid cash on the 20th June. I'm not winding my neck in 3 out of 4 of my family have rec'd theirs so I must assume mine is around somewhere. To say it is the sub-contractors fault is crap. They appointed them so they are responsible, end of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.