platinum seasoncards

If you complain/ring the club, you get a paper ticket which voids the seasoncard (just for Monday) if does turn up before Monday.

So if you have a paper ticket and your seasoncard does turn up, use the paper ticket.

Reason: Due to the riots (bullshit imo) and the last ones have been posted today.

Source: mate in the ticket office right now.

A complete shambles.

mcfcliam said:
If you complain/ring the club, you get a paper ticket which voids the seasoncard (just for Monday) if does turn up before Monday.

So if you have a paper ticket and your seasoncard does turn up, use the paper ticket.

Reason: Due to the riots (bullshit imo) and the last ones have been posted today.

A complete shambles.
Cheers for that, Liam.
The riots thing is complete bull, you're right.
That would have no effect on when the cards were sent. The disorder has had no effect whatsoever on postal collections or deliveries.
They are just compounding lies on top of their incompetence.

LongsightM13 said:
mcfcliam said:

A complete shambles.
Cheers for that, Liam.
That would have no effect on when the cards were sent. The disorder has had no effect whatsoever on postal collections or deliveries.

wrong. it is causing delivary problems cause im waiting for something from tesco direct and they cant deliver from manc. true story.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Garry Cook is a bellend.

Not only has he dreamt this scheme up to convince people to pay £50 for precisely fuck all, but now many of those same people are in the position of having to take time off work and more money out of their own pocket for the privilege.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's not his fault and he can't be blamed for the shit efforts of the company sending them out.

Well, he can in my book as he is the Chief Exec and the buck stops with him. He dreamt up the whole money grabbing scam and he is the prick who spends his life obsessively trying to convince people that he is about nothing more than looking after the fans, whilst constantly taking decisions that are always about exploiting them for every penny he can squeeze

Never mind though, a few extra trips to supporters clubs, a few more drinks bought for people and a few more rounds of "I love the fans" rhetoric and all the people that he specifically targets in his personal PR drive will buy it hook line and sinker and be on here telling us how he is the biggest blue ever who has made it his life's mission to bring hope to the people of Manchester.

(Over dramatic, I know, but I don't like the bloke and his constant bullshit and I am sat here without my season ticket when the season starts in 4 fucking days)

Wondered how long it would take you to come on here and blame it all on Cook. Has he propositioned your missus at some stage?

Khaldoon tells the world that Cook is doing a " phenomenal job " but JMA reckons he is a prick and a bell-end. I know who's judgement I respect most. Let's hope for Cook's sake that the pies and beer are not luke warm on Monday!!

And, no, he has never bought me a pint!!

maineroadman said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Garry Cook is a bellend.

Not only has he dreamt this scheme up to convince people to pay £50 for precisely fuck all, but now many of those same people are in the position of having to take time off work and more money out of their own pocket for the privilege.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's not his fault and he can't be blamed for the shit efforts of the company sending them out.

Well, he can in my book as he is the Chief Exec and the buck stops with him. He dreamt up the whole money grabbing scam and he is the prick who spends his life obsessively trying to convince people that he is about nothing more than looking after the fans, whilst constantly taking decisions that are always about exploiting them for every penny he can squeeze

Never mind though, a few extra trips to supporters clubs, a few more drinks bought for people and a few more rounds of "I love the fans" rhetoric and all the people that he specifically targets in his personal PR drive will buy it hook line and sinker and be on here telling us how he is the biggest blue ever who has made it his life's mission to bring hope to the people of Manchester.

(Over dramatic, I know, but I don't like the bloke and his constant bullshit and I am sat here without my season ticket when the season starts in 4 fucking days)

Wondered how long it would take you to come on here and blame it all on Cook. Has he propositioned your missus at some stage?

Khaldoon tells the world that Cook is doing a " phenomenal job " but JMA reckons he is a prick and a bell-end. I know who's judgement I respect most. Let's hope for Cook's sake that the pies and beer are not luke warm on Monday!!

This.

maineroadman said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Garry Cook is a bellend.

I'm not getting into a debate on this again.

Suffice to say, if you think that Khaldoon's criteria for judgement have 'propensity to talk bullshit about "love for fans"' or 'focusing on keeping prices for everything to so with attending matches at a reasonable level' (and no I don't buy into the 'City can put prices up as much as they want because Chelsea are much dear' crap. Some people don't want to believe it but real prices for everything have risen significantly on his watch) anywhere near the top when making his judgement then you must be mental.

Unfortunately, those two issues are at the top of my agenda and Cook fails and talks utter shite on both. So I don't like him.

Apparently that is some sort of far out hippy, unfathomable shite for a lot of people.I don't care, I don't like bullshiitters.

Not getting into it again though so don't bother replying.

bzekosilva said:
LongsightM13 said:
mcfcliam said:

A complete shambles.
Cheers for that, Liam.

wrong. it is causing delivary problems cause im waiting for something from tesco direct and they cant deliver from manc. true story.
The cards were promised at the end of July,
Then every single day last week and then this week.
There were no riots then.
It's an excuse and a lie.

They've arrived.

Can't wait to see my City gifts.

It's Christmas Day all over again.

Anyone want to pull a cracker with me?

Mine arrived at 3-45, two hours after I'd got through to the TO on the phone, assuming it wasn't arriving today. A first postal delivery at nearly 4pm, WTF's that all about???

Now I have to ring again tomorrow to cancel the re-issued card!

We can now confirm that all Superbia, Platinum and Gold memberships for the 2011/12 Season have been dispatched. Supporters can expect to receive their new packs by 12noon on Saturday 13th August. Supporters who have not received their packs by this time are asked to contact Supporter Services on 0161 444 1894 (option 1).

Blue Membership Cards

Supporters who have purchased Blue Membership and subsequently purchased a ticket for the Swansea City match on Monday 15 August will be sent a paper ticket for this game. Paper tickets will be mailed first class by Thursday 11 August.

Any supporter that purchases over the telephone or online after this date will need to collect their ticket(s) from the stadium on the day of the game.

All Blue Membership cards will be mailed to supporters from week commencing 15 August.

We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.

From the OS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.