platinum seasoncards

Still waiting. Post has already been today. Apparently if they haven't arrived by the 9th I should panic. Hope it gets here tomorrow.

My nephews Platinum card turned up today. Still waiting for mine and 2 friends. All ordered at the same time.

crizack said:
I've only been reading this to see what you get. I'm on gold so chuffed you didn't get anything better than me in the box! :)

Platinum you get:

Seasoncard: With fancy gadget on the back so you can enter competitions and whatnot on the OS
Star shaped pin badge: silver colour, think it's supposed to be platinum colour(Is the gold one gold colour? )
Set of postcards: Keep them in the box and sell them in 50 years time. Quite nice.
Bit of crocheted string in red and black:- it's a wrist band, for children, youths and skinny hippies, won't go round my wrist.
Boot laces: Light blue with MCFC on the plastic bits at the end, one 2 inches longer than the other
DVD: worth a look
Booklet: part of which includes incorrect lyrics- how the hell they got 'boys in blue' wrong I will never know. I do approve to the change to 'crying' in blue wembley though.

And..
256 MB USB stick: Blue shirt one side, Red/black other. No data on it.

I would have settled for the Seasoncard to get me through the turnstile and into my seat tbh at £10 less cost, bah humbug.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.