Play a reserve team against WBA?

I would argue this final is more vital than 2011 final.

If we win on saturday i would expect zab, kompany, silva, yaya and aguero will be saved for the final. Id hope to see costel get some game time before the final.

Costel

Micah, kolo, lescott, kolarov

Milner, garcia, suarez, sinclair,

Guidetti, dzeko

the squad have hardly been playing 3 games a week they should all be fit and we play the best team until the final whistle on may 19th sure give the young players a chance but why haven't we done that all season

Glauber Berti said:
Бравый Дератизатор said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
I hope Saurez and Razak get starts. GUidetti hopefully on the bench as well.
Razak is on loan at Blackburn

-- Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:13 am --

I suppose Mancini won't take risks playing young squad. Academy and EDS players have almost no chance to become regulars under Mancini

Rekik is at Blackburn Razak is still at the club

It shouldn't matter anyway as the Cahmpionship finishes this weekend and Blackburn aren't involved in the play offs.

Matty said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
Can't agree.

2011 was our first trophy since 1976, it marked our return to the top of the English game. This is in no way as vital a cup final as that one was.
You never know, this could save Mancini's job which could lead to many years of success. Although I think 2011 was much bigger

We need to make sure that we have 2nd place in the bag before we start playing any of the fringe players. Maybe we can put 1/2 of the younger players on the bench, if we are a couple of goals up then bring them on. However until we have 2nd place in the bag it just wont do to play a weaker team against WBA.

Bobbies Black Bins said:

Not in a million billion trillion years. This final will be one of many in the years ahead. That was the tipping point that turned us from a good team to winners. Arguably the catalyst for our demolition of the league the following season (at the start at least, including *that* result), and our eventual triumph of the whole competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.