Player Abuse / Plastic Fans (Ederson’s deleted Twitter)

I'm glad there is a thread for this. No matter how poor a player plays to get abuse from his own fans is disgusting.
I did a thread once and even got abuse, Apparently they are there to be shot at so keep your fuckin nose out. As someone has said just look at the player thread,.the bile & Vitriol on some of those is staggering, That's without even getting to the matchday threads when that tops anything. We are talking absolute fuckin lunatics.

Yeah they can absolutely fuck off.

I'm not going to say he's above criticism, but when the actual criticism is sheer nonsense, I dont owe it the time of day. He is the best keeper in the league, he is perfect for what we do. Casuals always overreact when we don't win the UCL.

Not a single one of the shithouses would say a single word to the Favela Thug face to face

This. The RL player Josh Charnley recently met a 'fan' who had sent him an online death threat. It was part of a campaign to highlight social media abuse; apparently the bloke was shaking and unsurprisingly wasn't up for repeating it (but fair play to him for fronting up and apologising).

I've just had a look at some of the shit that people have been posting re. Ederson, absolutely clueless weapons. We need supporters like this like we need a hole in the head. They need to fuck off back to their FIFA games and let the rest of us get on with it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.