Player Abuse / Plastic Fans (Ederson’s deleted Twitter)

Give them a compilation of every goal we conceded this season. It's hilarious how many they think are 'Ederson mistakes' that he either couldn't do anything about or were at best possible to save, but not really his fault.

All it is is people who have no idea what the fuck realistic expectations for a goalkeeper are. They see every goal Ederson ever concedes, but with De Gea and Alisson they only see the highlights on YouTube so they think those two are pulling out world class saves every time they face a shot.

99.9% of twitter users are wankers, that's a Rafa fact. it's of no real surprise to hear this and I refuse to believe any player, city or otherwise, would be even remotely impacted by what knob heads on there say. Every single player in the world has likely been on the end of some trolling/abuse, If you think he's going to want to leave because of a few twitter morons you're giving it too much importance and spending way too much time on there

True. I refuse to read the player performance forum after a match.

I guarantee that not a single one of them have been to the ground...
Who says they are City fans?
Any fool can open a twitter account with an assumed name and.profile.

S Mane
Anfield
Liverpool
(Mail will be Forwarded)

Like I said in a different thread, I am a little concerned about him ever since I noticed the way he reacted after the whistle was blown at the end of the Villa game. He did not seem happy, and then I noticed the same odd mood during the celebrations and in the dressing room videos. Due to past misunderstandings, I will refrain from using certain words. I also find it very strange that he had a convenient “injury” with the national team when was certain to play the next day as Allison would be given a break. Is he okay? All that and now this social media incident are concerning to me

Like I said in a different thread, I am a little concerned about him ever since I noticed the way he reacted after the whistle was blown at the end of the Villa game. He did not seem happy, and then I noticed the same odd mood during the celebrations and in the dressing room videos. Due to past misunderstandings, I will refrain from using certain words. I also find it very strange that he had a convenient “injury” with the national team when was certain to play the next day as Allison would be given a break. Is he okay? All that and now this social media incident are concerning to me
Well he seemed happy enough at the parade

The biggest worry though is it creeps in from twitter to the stands. You just have to look at most other 'big' clubs and how toxic their fans can be within the stadium from whistling players to singing songs that criticise them. While it stays on twitter you can put it down to idiots. But, if these strange fan boys start getting tickets god forbid we ever become like a Madrid.

Religious family man for whom the delights of Manchester , Alderley Edge may be diminished now Dinho and possibly Jesus are moving on. Taken for granted this season. Alternatively just another player keen to keep work, family life separate . The threats to Maguire this season Mark a new low.

I like Eddie.

I just wish Eddie would engage with the fans a bit more on the pitch when we chant his name. From what I remember, he hasn't yet. Or if he has, I haven't seen it.

I don't mean like jumping around, pissing about like Joey did, even though I enjoyed that at time, but just a back hand wave, or an acknowledgement when the ball is at the end of the pitch. At the end of the day the fans chanting his name shows how much we appreciate him. And yes, I fully accept he's a consummate professional.

He was loving the parade. Don't look for things that aren't there. He's fine - as long as he doesn't read Blue fucking Moon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.