Player Abuse / Plastic Fans (Ederson’s deleted Twitter)

I like Eddie.

I just wish Eddie would engage with the fans a bit more on the pitch when we chant his name. From what I remember, he hasn't yet. Or if he has, I haven't seen it.

I don't mean like jumping around, pissing about like Joey did, even though I enjoyed that at time, but just a back hand wave, or an acknowledgement when the ball is at the end of the pitch. At the end of the day the fans chanting his name shows how much we appreciate him. And yes, I fully accept he's a consummate professional.
Jesus Christ! Don't be so fuckin needy

Some of you on here need to fuckin hang your heads in shame. We've got a new fan base that are at least 20% utter scumcunts. All of a sudden Eddy is the new fall guy for these wanna be bullies. I'd love to meet up with some of them
A quick search suggests you need to meet up in Ghana, lagos and possibly a bedsit near the arsenal stadium!

For someone who isn’t on twitter, facebook etc….please can i ask (without going into too much detail) what has happened?
We have won the league and he is joint golden glove winner…….what abuse has he received and for what?
Something regarding Brazil?

For someone who isn’t on twitter, facebook etc….please can i ask (without going into too much detail) what has happened?
We have won the league and he is joint golden glove winner…….what abuse has he received and for what?
Something regarding Brazil?

Any time he doesn't save a shot that is in any way possible to save, people think it means he's shit

I am ignorant when it comes to twitter and similar shit. If it is up to me, I would swiftly shut off twitter, facebook, etc, but that is a different story.
My question is how some posters on here are certain those are truly Manchester City’s fans? Is it possible they are fans of other clubs pretending to be City’s fans?

In a typical City match he has very little to do. I feel that he gets bored and his concentration is not always the best. His distribution is superb. Looks like a Frustrated midfield player stuck in goal??
Goalkeepers always get “extensive punditry analysis” when a goal is conceded. It’s usually poor defending to blame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.