Player Abuse / Plastic Fans (Ederson’s deleted Twitter)

Do plyers even manage their own twitter accounts? I’d be surprised if he even looked at it. If you open yourself up to social media then you are going to be on the receiving end of some freaks comments. Are these
People really City fans?

Some of you need to stop burying your heads in the sand.

It's not just Twitter. It's not just new fans. It's not just fans who don't go to games. It's not just foreigners or non-Mancunians.

We have plenty of match-going long-term local fans on these forums that contribute to the problem just as much in many different player threads.

Simple, don't bother with it, obviously Ederson has worked this out now.
He just needs to work out how to stop shots and save penalties now….

I’m just stirring it honest and I’m not on Twitter or Facebook!!

The majority of the few goals we concede are from counter attacks and defenders getting caught out. Striker v Keeper = 50/50

It's not just Twitter. It's not just new fans. It's not just fans who don't go to games. It's not just foreigners or non-Mancunians.

We have plenty of match-going long-term local fans on these forums that contribute to the problem just as much in many different player threads.
The bloke who does the alternative commentary called out a popular city aggregator for having the temerity to call Ederson our best ever keeper and Hart wasn’t in his top 3.

We don’t need this nonsense from any of our fans.

Yeah, I reckon alot of them overseas supporting the cause get there views from here. Those in the know'!! Spread it massive 3cho chamber. Either that or it's an opp tryna disrupt the champions, wouldn't put it past the vermin deployed bots. They've tried hacking our shortlist Spencer prior in recent times. Either them/eufa or the rags

Videos being made of every Ederson mistake calling him overrated and shit

being compared to Joe Hart

being called a shit shot stopper

Ederson is not good enough etc

it’s disgusting, he is a vital piece to how we play
Being compared to another multiple golden glove winner?

Well 7 between them, he may catch Hart one day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.