Player (and manager) threads

I think that's a good decision. You can always do like you used to and stick a duplicate thread in with another.

I think its a good move, speaking for myself, I stopped going in the player threads, too many WUMs and people slagging off players all the time, I think just about every player has had some abuse at some point, totally tedious.
This is one of main reasons for change, many others Said they stopped using them for that reason.

It'll be nice to get some fluidity and good debates back

Whilst I see where you are coming from they'll remain a ground for continued abuse, just month by month abuse rather than all year
Yep. Some of the player threads are fucking tedious and the amount of abuse (abuse, not debate) is shocking. The Pellegrini thread is another shocker.

So now haters have to dig deep to slag players. Sounds like check mate soon ;) Good move.!!

Yup. Got to agree with that one.

Also, people have to dig deep to praise anyone too, or say anything at all... generally speaking. Thread quality will likely improve on all fronts.

I can see the post match thread full of player abuse instead,we'll have to see if that puts people off commenting or ends in fights

After a loss the post match threads are just as bad as anything already, its another thread that just needs avoiding. Proof of this is that after a loss, the post match thread is twice or three times the size compared to a win. Draws are becoming just as bad as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.