Player (and manager) threads

That's true,i am guilty of getting carried away on match days although never to slag players,but i shall try and behave a bit better for you :)

I think everyone gets a bit carried away on match days to be honest! People should calm down a bit though, sometimes it feels like a contest for people to show who is the most angry and pissed off after a defeat.

I think everyone gets a bit carried away on match days to be honest! People should calm down a bit though, sometimes it feels like a contest for people to show who is the most angry and pissed off after a defeat.

I think you have a point that some seem to want to upstage others, to prove how big a fan they are, if they were that big a blue, they'd be at the game for a start off!!

Or even when we win
Take a look at the threads for Sevila at home, Monchengladbach at home and Watford away

I think you have a point that some seem to want to upstage others, to prove how big a fan they are, if they were that big a blue, they'd be at the game for a start off!!

Ha, true. To be honest though, the stuff I read on here is no worse than some of the stuff you hear at the ground. Some people are just like that, don't think it's really specific to Bluemoon. It'd be a bit disingenuous for me to say all match going Blues are far more rational than the non-match goers on here.

Ha, true. To be honest though, the stuff I read on here is no worse than some of the stuff you hear at the ground. Some people are just like that, don't think it's really specific to Bluemoon. It'd be a bit disingenuous for me to say all match going Blues are far more rational than the non-match goers on here.
The Scots guy who sits three rows behind me is a panoply of some of our most heated negative posters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.