Player (and manager) threads

If we having puns then i'm having
200.gif

200.gif

And i'm running away..fast

The forum has come to life again since you made this change. Far better debates/conversations. I couldn't be arsed with most topics getting lost in player/manager threads before, but it's miles better now

The forum has come to life again since you made this change. Far better debates/conversations. I couldn't be arsed with most topics getting lost in player/manager threads before, but it's miles better now

Thanks mate. Yeah, it definitely seems to have improved things as far as I'm concerned. It seems a bit more lively and interesting, and there have been fewer arguments.

Still early days of course, but the signs are promising. The first acid test will come after the next defeat though!

Thanks mate. Yeah, it definitely seems to have improved things as far as I'm concerned. It seems a bit more lively and interesting, and there have been fewer arguments.

Still early days of course, but the signs are promising. The first acid test will come after the next defeat though!

Yup, the change was needed and for the first time in a long time, it feels like adults are back and the discussion is good and free from the abuse that was poisoning the place.

I can only assume @Ric has started 10 threads on the first page of the main forum to try and establish these changes and discussions. Genuine intrigue, it's just he's not usually that "posty"

I can only assume @Ric has started 10 threads on the first page of the main forum to try and establish these changes and discussions. Genuine intrigue, it's just he's not usually that "posty"

Ha, I've had a bit more time than usual on my hands this week, but yeah I didn't want to just lock a load of threads and leave it at that. I thought it'd be useful to give an idea of what we're trying to do by proactively starting a few threads myself.

I thought exactly that thing this morning but I was on my way out so didn't have chance to say so!! :-) I am still enjoying the different thread titles, it's brilliant not to just see xxx player thread 201?

Thanks Ric.

Where do we look for updates on the Pep situation - or have we stopped commenting on it now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.