Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

fatbloke said:
Yet again another joke of a performance yesterday, admittedly it was not just him but when he's on MOTD pulling out of a tackle with Jermaine fucking Jenas saying he "doesn't know what Kolarov was trying to do" it says it all.

I'd love to hear peter.evans and a few others comments on that tackle, or should I say lack of. Shitting out of a tackle isn't bad form, it's a complete lack of commitment.

Ps... The same goes for that complete shitbag bald wanker in nets before anyone complains, bottling the challenge for the first goal.

The world numpty is too polite to describe comments like yours and the others who have posted today crapping on about getting stuck in and tackles etc. If you aren't able to accept that Kolarov was excellent particularly in the first half yesterday then there really is no hope. Defensive ly by the way he was sound unlike Fernando Zabaleta boyata and captain fantastic !

@BluePhil8 said:
Could someone please enlighten me as to why we allow Silva, Nasri, Navas and Milner to take 20 shit corners per game when Kolarov is easily our best set piece taker? Thanks.
I think we ought to just put every single one out for a throw in to the opposition. Do us more good. No, I am not kidding.

@BluePhil8 said:
Could someone please enlighten me as to why we allow Silva, Nasri, Navas and Milner to take 20 shit corners per game when Kolarov is easily our best set piece taker? Thanks.
Because Clichy rightfully starts ahead of him in the majority of games.

I've wasted enough time on Kolarov, has a mini fan club who defend him every game!

Not saying he was the worst player on the pitch yesterday by any means, but just doesn't put a shift in and seems like he is ready to be shipped back to playing average football in front of empty stadiums in Serie A!

He had a good 1st half. His crosses and runs were of the best features of our game.

When Kolarov is on his game it's hard to choose between Clichy and Kolarov

Marvin said:
He had a good 1st half. His crosses and runs were of the best features of our game.

When Kolarov is on his game it's hard to choose between Clichy and Kolarov

For me, when there both on their game it will be Gael every day of the week

peter.evans said:
fatbloke said:
Yet again another joke of a performance yesterday, admittedly it was not just him but when he's on MOTD pulling out of a tackle with Jermaine fucking Jenas saying he "doesn't know what Kolarov was trying to do" it says it all.

I'd love to hear peter.evans and a few others comments on that tackle, or should I say lack of. Shitting out of a tackle isn't bad form, it's a complete lack of commitment.

Ps... The same goes for that complete shitbag bald wanker in nets before anyone complains, bottling the challenge for the first goal.

The world numpty is too polite to describe comments like yours and the others who have posted today crapping on about getting stuck in and tackles etc. If you aren't able to accept that Kolarov was excellent particularly in the first half yesterday then there really is no hope. Defensive ly by the way he was sound unlike Fernando Zabaleta boyata and captain fantastic !
Oh fuck, I've been clarkied haven't I?

I actually thought he was our best player first half and that's coming from someone who thinks he is crap on the whole.

He put in some good crosses and his corners were the best I have seen us take for some time.

Not sure about 2nd half, I was too busy laughing at Fernando and then Fernandinho performances to notice what he was doing.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I actually thought he was our best player first half and that's coming from someone who thinks he is crap on the whole.

He put in some good crosses and his corners were the best I have seen us take for some time.

Not sure about 2nd half, I was too busy laughing at Fernando and then Fernandinho performances to notice what he was doing.
Pretty much agree. He's been terrible this season, but I didn't think he was bad yesterday at all. They didn't really need to exploit our flanks though when they could waltz down the middle every time. The four in the middle, Kompany, Boyata, Fernando and Milner were the ones who really let us down.

BigOscar said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

Pretty much agree. He's been terrible this season, but I didn't think he was bad yesterday at all. They didn't really need to exploit our flanks though when they could waltz down the middle every time. The four in the middle, Kompany, Boyata, Fernando and Milner were the ones who really let us down.

And Fernandinho when he came on. Milner has got away with it a bit despite being utter wank his last two games. If he doesn't want to be here he shouldn't be in the side. Shows how desperate we are when he has to play when his head is clearly not where it should be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.