Player thread: Aleksandar Kolarov (2014/15)

quiet_riot said:
FantasyIreland said:
The bloke's a pussy,.

Made worse by the fact he acts the hard man on camera, and is quick to puff his chest out and get involved in any scuffles.

He does my head in QR,its all an act,the lad is a fraud.

He fucking loves himself mind.

NQCitizen said:
Clichy has 3 assists in 1518 mins, Zaba 3 in 1416 and Aleks 2 in only 586 minutes. Him and Clichy make 0.9 key passes per game, Zaba makes 1. But he supplies 1.4 crosses as opposed to their 0.2 and 0.3.

You can pretty much see as an offensive full back he's doing as well as the others.

Another scapegoat because he doesn't charge into tackles he can't win.

The difference between Kolarov and Zabaleta when we are attacking. Kolarov seeks towards crossing, whereas Zabaleta overlays and runs into box, if Zabaleta looked more for the cross those stats would differ.

NQCitizen said:
Clichy has 3 assists in 1518 mins, Zaba 3 in 1416 and Aleks 2 in only 586 minutes. Him and Clichy make 0.9 key passes per game, Zaba makes 1. But he supplies 1.4 crosses as opposed to their 0.2 and 0.3.

You can pretty much see as an offensive full back he's doing as well as the others.

Bringing up attacking stats in a left back discussion is odd.

Aleks makes 0.7 tackles per game, less than 1 tackle fuckin' hell, whilst Clichy makes 3.

Clichy makes over 3 interceptions a game to Aleks' 1.5 on average.

Kolarov also fouls twice as much as Clichy on average.

You can see as a defensive full back (shocker) he's our worst option and I prefer a defender to defend first.

pudge said:
NQCitizen said:

Aleks makes 0.7 tackles per game, less than 1 tackle fuckin' hell, whilst Clichy makes 3.

You can see as a defensive full back (shocker) he's our worst option and I prefer a defender to defend first.

Boom.

Plus,being the self indulgent type,and suffering a lack of athleticism and enthusiasm,he leaves his colleagues hopelessly exposed.

FantasyIreland said:
pudge said:
NQCitizen said:

Boom.

Plus,being the self indulgent type,and suffering a lack of athleticism and enthusiasm,he leaves his colleagues hopelessly exposed.

A bit off topic but Zaba only makes 0.3 crosses a game, I'm assuming that doesn't count the cut backs, passes across the box? Which zaba does more than anyone bar Navas & Milner I imagine.

FantasyIreland said:
quiet_riot said:
FantasyIreland said:
The bloke's a pussy,.

Made worse by the fact he acts the hard man on camera, and is quick to puff his chest out and get involved in any scuffles.

He does my head in QR,its all an act,the lad is a fraud.

He fucking loves himself mind.
lVwOOja.jpg

He is everything mentioned in these 58 pages, with the vast majority suggesting he is no good for MCFC.
However the big problem is that the football management team seem to love him & cannot surely watch the videos of the many games where he is utter rubbish & a liability.
If your face fits.

pudge said:
NQCitizen said:

I think we can all agree he's not the defensive option but my point was he's as effective as an attacking full back as we have. One of our only two players to give us any width.

But I see now it's fashionable to call him a pussy so he'll get exactly the same rational discussion as when many were obsessed with calling Nasri a shithouse.

Also - not a scapegoat? We've descended into calling him names and posting pictures of him working out (because he's obviously our only player to do that...)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.