Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

Tim of the Oak said:
coleridge said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Any one know if they sell an Edin Dzeko Bosnia World Cup top in the Club shop.

If not, any recommendations on where I Can buy one?

As I've already told you, Dragon Mart at International City. Keep up, please.

Thanks Coleridge

Managed to get out for a run this morning and I'm not used to the exercise!

Bosnia just switched kits from Legea to Addidas. New official kits will be available from June 1st

@BluePhil8 said:
We are actually going to be unstoppable next season aren't we?

This season is the catalyst.

We aren't one season wonders any more. We didn't scrape it on GD. We outright won the league with composure and grace.

In our first six away games this season we lost to Villa, Chelsea, Sunderland and Cardiff. The reason for each loss was due to individual defensive errors as the team adjusted to playing the high line. Now we have the knowledge of the high line and are seeking to bring in an athletic ball playing centre half in Mangala. Mangala, Kompany, Demichelis and Nastasic. Does any club in the world have a selection of centre half's who are so composed on the ball? We will also bolster the defence with Sagna who is experienced and reliable in terms of injuries.

I have a great feeling that with a full preseason, Jovetic will have no injury issues next year. Dzeko, Agüero, Negredo and Jovetic all fully fit and raring. I honestly believe that next season we will break our goal record from this season.

Yaya aging finely like Pirlo, Silva continuing to shine as the stand out play maker in world football.

Hart regaining form.

I'm just star struck at how everything has come together so perfectly.

If we blood Karim Rekik and Marcos Lopes in to the Champion's League squad and they continue to impress then next season will just be hnnnnnnngggggg orgasmic.
we are the champions,we are the team to catch,hopefully less injuries,kun player of the year,

Edin Dzeko appealing to people to donate to the relief effort in his homeland, as he's done personally. @EdDzeko

pic.twitter.com/x3MwRgQkkE
2a9897a.jpg

Tim of the Oak said:
Any one know if they sell an Edin Dzeko Bosnia World Cup top in the Club shop.

If not, any recommendations on where I Can buy one?

It's yet to be released on June 1st, but some people noticed it already in Adidas store in Vienna.

4c48.png

Well our Edin is now star of BBC programme - Happy Valley -definitely not a happy place at all. Takes place in/near Halifax , Sowerby Bridge. Violent Police drama.
Young lad aged about 9 ,when asked which football team he supports he replies Man City then he is asked by his distant Uncle , who is your favourite player
the reply is Dzeko.
Uncle , not into football says who is he , young lad says he is a Bosnian and the young lads Aunt says he is a striker.
Edin Dzeko mentioned in TV prog.

Dzeko Interview - Bosnia & City

Good interview with Edin on Bleacher Report.

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2068415-edin-dzeko-exclusive-manchester-city-star-on-bosnia-the-world-cup-more" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2068 ... d-cup-more</a>

Thought this bit was especially interesting (and surprising, if it's true that he didn't score as a sub this season).

I constantly say that I'm not a super-substitute, which I confirmed in this season when I won the Premier League in England for Manchester City. Like every player, I like to score goals and even more to win, but I also like to start matches.

I don’t think I scored a goal after entering from the bench this season, which just goes to show how I benefited from playing more often than last season. I can safely say that I've played my best season of football since arriving in England, and I'm happy about it, and even happier because of the double crown that we won.

Bluep*ss said:
Well our Edin is now star of BBC programme - Happy Valley -definitely not a happy place at all. Takes place in/near Halifax , Sowerby Bridge. Violent Police drama.
Young lad aged about 9 ,when asked which football team he supports he replies Man City then he is asked by his distant Uncle , who is your favourite player
the reply is Dzeko.
Uncle , not into football says who is he , young lad says he is a Bosnian and the young lads Aunt says he is a striker.
Just watched this for the first time, mother has been watching it though she said that was his grandad?? (she could be mixed up)

BlueTG said:
Bluep*ss said:
the reply is Dzeko.
Just watched this for the first time, mother has been watching it though she said that was his grandad?? (she could be mixed up)
Possible , because i missed the first episode and Sarah Lancashire visited her ex - partner so maybe not an uncle. Your Mum was probably right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.