Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

babyajay said:
Anyone else reckon him and Pellers have had a massive fallout behind the scenes?

Has to be. Edin shagging Pellers' missus perhaps - got caught by Nasri who grassed him to Pellers so Vinny as skipper said fuck you Nasri you snide see how you like it and the rest is history. Or speculation. Or both.

I've always stuck up for him and always appreciated his important goals , but he was a slapped arse today and gone right down in my estimation . Get rid

yayas trusty right foot said:
I think sulking has been his problem throughout his City stay..

compare that to Lescott going mad on the bench v Palace away last year

Dzeko was a disgrace. Forget what the manager think regarding whether he deserves a start or not. He's on a £100k plus a week sums us fans can only dream about yet he behaves like a spoiled brat.
Not one clap to the fans for the support we've given him so fuck him. Lampard by no means a city legend showed just how to do it today. Dzeko has a lot to learn

Can't argue there. Bony is a far better outlet.

Thanks Edin though. Some great goals, some great performances too. He will be remembered as a part of this renaissance.

SuperBlu said:
His future with us was over once we signed Bony.

But that should have been his motivation to change his attitude and work effort to make sure that he was the No.2 striker.

One of the most important players in the past 5 years but he never really took the club or its fans into his heart which I think is one of the reeasons he got stick.

Another reason is that he was often crap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.