Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

He scored some incredibly important goals and for that he will be fondly remembered.

Unfortunately as he is lacking in personality and quite dull, he comes across as a mardy, sulky twat. Never rea;;y seemed "part of the team" but was on the periphery only hanging with fellow Slavs like savic and Jovetic. Maybe he'd be happier back in Germany with the more serious characters.

He is a top striker when on his hot spells. Though he needs games back to back for his touch, and a bit of love for motivational purposes - he's not really suited to squad rotation at all.

Think of all the huge goals - off the top of my head, late goal at Notts County away in the cup winning season, Blackburn away in that year too to secure CL football, 2 at the swamp in the 6-1 the OTHER goal v QPR (a la Horlock at Wembley), goal at Bernabeu, 2 in the comeback at WBA, all the goals when Sergio was injured last season including 2 at Goodison and the first v Villa to effectively win us the league.

So I can forgive him for looking a bit miffed yesterday. Like being overlooked for a job promotion, then having to go to a big party after. Some people can deal with that well, others can be a bit of a sulky arse. He clearly is the latter, but that in no way diminishes his immense contribution over the past 4 and a half years. If that is the end, thanks for everything Edin.

For the most he is dog shit, we all know that but he was always a goal scorer and many of them very important.

Thanks Edin but bye.

From his body language yesterday it certainly looks like he's off.

I think Edin is very good No. 9, a traditional centre forward. We dont play that position, we like our strikers to join in the game from deep, which doesn't suit Dzeko's game.

In which case i hope he goes abroad, cos if he stays in the prem, i can see him coming back and bagging a few against us.

Sorry but that complete lack of respect not for the club but for the match going fans has tarnished my memories of him.go some where else please edin.
You went making a point to the club you disrespected the fans ,it was sad to watch you stoop to that level.

He's a disgrace. I've never liked his attitude and think he's not fit to lace the other players boots. The like of Sergio, silva ,kompany , hart ,Milner ,lamps and zaba were brilliant yesterday and shown there appreciation to all. This bone idle, ignorant spoilt brat couldn't even take his hands out of his pockets to acknoledge the fans who have stuck by him and even sung his name. I for one am glad to see the back of him. I bet he takes his hands out of his pockets for his payslip.goodbye and good riddance

Thanks for the goals edin but to not clap the fans - many of whom, like me, have supported you - was a poor, poor show.

Scored some important goals for us but ultimately an arrogant sulky twat and will never be good enough to hold down starting position at City. See ya Edin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.