Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Scored some vital goals, I'll have fond memories of him and his time here and hope he has a good career wherever he ends up next.

Time for Dzeko to move on....after scoring some great goals for us in past years he had one of the worst seasons I've seen from a City forward in the 2014/15 season....really cant defend his poor play this year....effort, first touch, scoring......he was poor on every level and wont be missed....Maybe our style doesn't suit him anymore........He was a big part of the team in seasons past but I really don't believe that is enough to carry a striker on the team that isn't getting the job done.......thanks for the goals Dzeko but we really need to move on......we need to be quicker, faster and more direct in many areas on the team and finding young talented replacements for players like Dzeko should be at the top of our shopping list...

Shocking to see him walking round today and not even take his hands out of his pocket. Disgraceful.

I'm not bothered if he didn't clap us at the end .
It's been a poor season by his standards .
But if he does move on in the summer .
Good luck in whatever you do Edin .
You've had some very good moments with us .

blue ranger said:
I saw jovetic clap - Dzeko deffo had a sulk on

Yeah. Lets not compare Jovetic with Dzeko's poor attitude just because they walked together. Trouble with Dzeko is that he a spoilt brat. He is hero worshipped by ALL of Bosnia and to some degree was worshipped at Wolfsburg. He takes it for granted but this season, he has let us down - not the other way round!!

Scored some vital goals for us but he missed a whole lot more that if he had scored, would have meant we would not have been hanging on in some games.
His work rate is nothing like as good as Bony's and he wasn't nearly as strong. So, thanks but bye Edin and stop sulking

babyajay said:
Anyone else reckon him and Pellers have had a massive fallout behind the scenes?

No - but he might use that as an excuse for why he couldn't' get in the team. After all, it can't be because he wasn't good enough can it??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.