Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

massive positive for Dzeko is he does not get injured, but he seems to have a roller coaster season of in and out form - to me it's like, he his savvy enough to think, i won't get injured, but i need time off during this season - so i will play well around important dates and back off a bit inbetween.

gazmedina said:
Rammy Blue said:
nearly put his goal wide.

Fuckinghell.

Hmmm... How do you nearly put it wide,, when it went in?

Does he mean it was inside post/side netting? Perfectly placed :-)<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:40 pm --<br /><br />
mancincali said:
Its gotten down right disrespectful what some of the fans say about this guy, he's a target man so he isn't as good as others technically, however he set up two goals and scored one and we can't say a simple well done?

WELL DONE EDIN!

It's even more disrespectful when fucking bell ends off here tweet him directly to tell him how shit he is...

You know who you are!

Wouldn't dare say it to him....

levets said:
gazmedina said:
Rammy Blue said:
nearly put his goal wide.

Fuckinghell.

Does he mean it was inside post/side netting? Perfectly placed :-)

-- Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:40 pm --

mancincali said:
Its gotten down right disrespectful what some of the fans say about this guy, he's a target man so he isn't as good as others technically, however he set up two goals and scored one and we can't say a simple well done?

WELL DONE EDIN!

It's even more disrespectful when fucking bell ends off here tweet him directly to tell him how shit he is...

You know who you are!

Of course not, that would be rude

Haha love the comments in this thread! Nearly put his goal wide! Brilliant. I remember when Aguero nearly tried to win a pen before he scuffed his shot in at the near post to win the league for us. We nearly didn't.

supercity88 said:
Haha love the comments in this thread! Nearly put his goal wide! Brilliant. I remember when Aguero nearly tried to win a pen before he scuffed his shot in at the near post to win the league for us. We nearly didn't.

Haha... exactly....<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:01 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
levets said:
gazmedina said:
Fuckinghell.

Does he mean it was inside post/side netting? Perfectly placed :-)

-- Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:40 pm --

mancincali said:

WELL DONE EDIN!

You know who you are!

Of course not, that would be rude

And likely to end up with a good hiding for the gobby twat

He is missing more chances this season but there is no denying that his work output has gone up. Something happened since that Bayern game and I've noticed a big difference in his general play.

Still think he's a natural goal scorer, and I am convinced it's only a matter of time when his goal/chance goes back up. He assists or scores almost every game which is pretty good, but he's capable of scoring more.

Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs would love a striker like Dzeko.

supercity88 said:
Not really sure what you're talking about.

I thought Dzeko played pretty well against Southampton, his workrate was higher than usual and he gave their back four a fair few problems. He did nearly construe to miss his goal though, not quite sure how he managed to hit the base of the right hand post from where he was, the goal was gaping in front of him! Ultimately it went in, which is all that matters, but his contact on Kolarov's cross wasn't exactly what he was trying to achieve, it was clearly a more glancing blow off his head than he intended.

316rc3s.png

Priceless

People in this thread get awfully offended if you don't think Dzeko is the best striker in the world. Dzeko is open to criticism as much as any other striker we have. Just because you criticise a player doesn't mean you hate him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.