Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

Yates said:
Dzeko gives me major anger issues, he can be absolutely shite yet bag a quality goal seconds later which wins is a game. I have to be honest though that he won't get us anywhere in the champions league, he's not good enough.

Not gonna argue the rest of your post but as far as I could tell Dzeko was one of the players that didn't underperform in the CL. He gave Barca major problems and seemed really effective. Ditto Bayern. And if I recall he also scored and assisted against Real Madrid. A good return by any definition.

If Chelsea could win it with fucking Torres leading the line then what, for God's sake, do you have to complain about?

Not to mention that he didn't start most of the CL games.

Re: Dezko haters

Puppet Master Silva said:
There's a Dzeko thread you absolute imbecile.

Edit: This was directed at the moron who made a separate thread to address the "Dzeko haters". No one is a Dzeko hater, just a City fan.

I agree with you but at the same time how you can explain this.

TonyM wrote:
Delighted with the win but rarely have I been more annoyed with and let down by such laziness. Yaya I can forgive because he's almost certainly exhausted and/or injured but from the start Dzeko was pathetic. He scored 2 goals that may have one use the title but he also made it impossible for us to play to our ability today. Pure laziness and self obsession. As far as he was concerned scoring was enough. The guy needs to be sold asap IMO.

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

@BluePhil8 said:
Neutrals are moaning about the time wasting but we are by far the most sportsmanlike team in the elite category.

Chelsea time wasting, Liverpool diving, United diving and Fergie's control of officials.

They are all bitter fuckers.

Well done Edin, glad we gave some back today.

I thought you were talking about élite teams!

Re: Dezko haters

Zizi4City said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
There's a Dzeko thread you absolute imbecile.

Edit: This was directed at the moron who made a separate thread to address the "Dzeko haters". No one is a Dzeko hater, just a City fan.

I agree with you but at the same time how you can explain this.

TonyM wrote:
Delighted with the win but rarely have I been more annoyed with and let down by such laziness. Yaya I can forgive because he's almost certainly exhausted and/or injured but from the start Dzeko was pathetic. He scored 2 goals that may have one use the title but he also made it impossible for us to play to our ability today. Pure laziness and self obsession. As far as he was concerned scoring was enough. The guy needs to be sold asap IMO.

Dumb-fuckness?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.