Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

karen7 said:
bugsyblue said:
I'm going to say it. Dzeko was poor today.

He scored two goals you idiot

Calling him an idiot is being far too polite Karen.

Dzeko would walk in to any other team in the PL, he played a huge part in our title winning season and has played a huge part this season which will hopefully conclude in another title win. A few won't realise how fucking good he was till he's gone.

Whether he meant it or not, when he went down it took the sting right out of the game.

wayne71 said:
karen7 said:
bugsyblue said:
I'm going to say it. Dzeko was poor today.

He scored two goals you idiot

Calling him an idiot is being far too polite Karen.

Dzeko would walk in to any other team in the PL, he played a huge part in our title winning season and has played a huge part this season which will hopefully conclude in another title win. A few won't realise how fucking good he was till he's gone.

what i wanted to call him would have got me a warning :)

Dzeko & Hyde said:
Top League Scorers Last 3 Seasons:

1) Van Persie 67
2) Suarez 64
3) Rooney 56
4) Aguero 52
5) Dzeko 42

42 goals in 3 seasons is fairly average. It's the return you want from a Reus or a Hazard for example, not an out and out striker

Messi 124
Ronaldo 110
Ibrahimovic 83
Cavani 68
Lewandowski 64

01cravend said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:

1) Van Persie 67
2) Suarez 64
3) Rooney 56
4) Aguero 52
5) Dzeko 42

42 goals in 3 seasons is fairly average. It's the return you want from a Reus for example, not an out and out striker

Messi 124
Ronaldo 110
Ibrahimovic 83
Cavani 68
Lewandowski 64
Well considering that for most of that time he was not first choice...Dzeko is better than Lewandowski but the latter plays almost every minute of every game. He wouldn't sniff 64 goals in 3 years in the Premier League and neither would Cavani.

post match reaction: <a class="postlink" href="http://bcove.me/cvywluda" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bcove.me/cvywluda</a>

01cravend said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:

1) Van Persie 67
2) Suarez 64
3) Rooney 56
4) Aguero 52
5) Dzeko 42

42 goals in 3 seasons is fairly average. It's the return you want from a Reus for example, not an out and out striker

Messi 124
Ronaldo 110
Ibrahimovic 83
Cavani 68
Lewandowski 64

If 42 goals in 3 seasons was average, Dzeko wouldn't be in the Top 5.

Really stepped up the last few games. Good lad edin, keep it going for the next 2.

King Geedorah said:
Whether he meant it or not, when he went down it took the sting right out of the game.
Time wasting is part of the game. What he did was for the team and for the victory. Ref made it awkward, but for the desired effect, to take the momentum away from Everton, which it did.

Brilliant performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.