Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

A great ovation and praise should be given to Dzeko today. He has once again played another crucial role in our challenge for the title. He did a fantastic job and put his head and shoulder on the line for the team. So Well done Dzeko.

I have always said and retained that Dzeko is the best goal getter in the squad and his heading prowess, well just look at the goal at White Hart Lane two seasons ago.

Those folks that slag off Dzeko, unfairly I might add, simply do not understand certain things. Dzeko is a typical number 9, he is not Aguero but he gets into positions and scores important goals for the team. For a player not guaranteed a starting berth for the past 2-3 seasons, his goal return is pretty damn respectable.

So No!!!.................No!!! stop the unfair Dzeko criticism but the reality is that the Bosnian will never win everybody over.

Personally I think he has been a hero for the club over the past 3 years as he has constantly delivered in important and crucial moments.

01cravend said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
Top League Scorers Last 3 Seasons:

1) Van Persie 67
2) Suarez 64
3) Rooney 56
4) Aguero 52
5) Dzeko 42

42 goals in 3 seasons is fairly average. It's the return you want from a Reus or a Hazard for example, not an out and out striker

Messi 124
Ronaldo 110
Ibrahimovic 83
Cavani 68
Lewandowski 64

He played 5100 minutes through all those 3 seasons. That's what any of those played in season and half ;)

Blueband Brother said:
A great ovation and praise should be given to Dzeko today. He has once again played another crucial role in our challenge for the title. He did a fantastic job and put his head and shoulder on the line for the team. So Well done Dzeko.

I have always said and retained that Dzeko is the best goal getter in the squad and his heading prowess, well just look at the goal at White Hart Lane two seasons ago.

Those folks that slag off Dzeko, unfairly I might add, simply do not understand certain things. Dzeko is a typical number 9, he is not Aguero but he gets into positions and scores important goals for the team. For a player not guaranteed a starting berth for the past 2-3 seasons, his goal return is pretty damn respectable.

So No!!!.................No!!! stop the unfair Dzeko criticism but the reality is that the Bosnian will never win everybody over.

Personally I think he has been a hero for the club over the past 3 years as he has constantly delivered in important and crucial moments.
Its a shame you'll never get to see the support he gets from the stands.

dzeko after todays game
dislocated-shoulder.jpg

MSP said:
01cravend said:
Dzeko & Hyde said:
Top League Scorers Last 3 Seasons:

1) Van Persie 67
2) Suarez 64
3) Rooney 56
4) Aguero 52
5) Dzeko 42

42 goals in 3 seasons is fairly average. It's the return you want from a Reus or a Hazard for example, not an out and out striker

Messi 124
Ronaldo 110
Ibrahimovic 83
Cavani 68
Lewandowski 64

He played 5100 minutes through all those 3 seasons. That's what any of those played in season and half ;)
You're confusing him :)

Gaylord du Bois said:
Blueband Brother said:

Its a shame you'll never get to see the support he gets from the stands.

I don't understand your post.So you agree with me that he is unfairly criticized on this forum? or what do you mean exactly?

I'm reding these posts and can't believe how ungrateful and unappreciative some people are. What kind of fans are you? Your hatred or whatever it is towards your own player prevents you even to enjoy this special and maybe title winning moment. Can't you ever say something positive about Edin with out that but. He is fucking goalscorer and he scores important goals that win titles. Get a life or shut up.

Top player I'd give him a new contract he scores goals Mourinho would of love him in his side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.