Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

Done well has our Edin recently, still frustrating as he can be better, however I'm confident he'll shoot us to the title in the next 2 games.

gazmedina said:
Is it just me who objectively watches Dzeko and thinks that his first touch and work rate are fine?
I'm with you all the way, however someone will be along in a minute to call you something like 'fanboy'. I think it's an internet put down thingy.

gazmedina said:
Is it just me who objectively watches Dzeko and thinks that his first touch and work rate are fine?

He was labeled by many on here as being lazy with a horrible first touch because of a few bad matches. Now no matter what he does he'll always have that label to certain people.

The truth about Big Ed is that he scores important goals and is absolutely 100% committed to the City cause.

what aguero did in 2012 , dzeko has done for us in 2014 , a city legend in my eyes.

The big man has done everything that has been asked of him in the last few weeks, I hope he stays... I've been a critic earlier in the season, and fair play he has delivered for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.