Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

nice neil said:
yeah whatever !! said:
Jazzy.ba said:
Sell him and buy Bony!

fuck off!!
Second that. You can bet if we had Bony, these types would be saying "sell him and buy Dzecko". The grass is always greener elsewhere for some people. Maybe they think other team's players play brilliantly for 90 minutes, every game ? Get a grip !

I believe jazzy was sarcastic?

I've been following the "write-off" between the Puppet Master Silva and bunch of other people on the board and have just two questions:

1) If YOU claim one thing (Puppet Master) and 90% of other posters claim something else - what are the odds that YOU are correct?? Shouldn't that tell you something, really?

2) Stating that "dzeko doesnt lose defenders" and is "slow in the box"...and saying that you actually watched last night's game - dont add up.
Please re-watch his first goal and what he did to his marker. Fucking brilliant.
See his equalizer vs. QPR in title winning game. See his 1st vs. Everton last week - and where everton's defenders are (sniffing his nuts) while dzeko is in the air heading the ball.

Before you make claims like "dzeko doesnt move in the box", just pay attention to details mate...otherwise you simply come off as ignorant and stubborn (last two/three discussions with some guys here)

edin-dzeko_o_1114911.jpg

If you become polarized against or for any individual player you lose perspective all to easily.
If a player deserves a bit of stick then so be it but if they deserve praise it should be given in equal measure.

Edin may have a dodgy first touch a bit to often but that has got better recently and he has been guilty of not putting the hard yards in and or being wasteful.
I could see where that criticism was coming from tbh, however he has now got his confidence back and doing the business.
Pellegrini looks like he has got him back to his bundasliga days and long may it continue.
He has come up big for us at major times so he does have the mental capacity for it unlike Suarez for example.

He has come strong when we really needed him and you can ask no more of a man.

I hope we keep him !

He's had so much frustration and so many knocks, I'm well pleased that Edin's goals look likely to blast us to the title.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke. Haven't heard him whinging in the press either.

What a great season for that lad. I hope he has a medal he can wear with pride on Sunday night.

this thread is so bluemoon right now. 9 in 10 in the league in the heat of the title race, including braces at everton away and the first two to put villa down. and he still gets flak. unbelievable, really is.

andrewmswift said:
this thread is so bluemoon right now. 9 in 10 in the league in the heat of the title race, including braces at everton away and the first two to put villa down. and he still gets flak. unbelievable, really is.

Yes, but does he track back though?

Give him a new deal. Simple. Frustrates us from time to time but he is a great player and is one of the main reasons we may win the title this year

all I can say is I'm glad those expressing certain opinions

(which as we all know are like arseholes - as everyone has one)

are only in this thread and existing online in a forum..

and have no input on the running of our beautiful sky blue football club

so nothing to worry about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.