Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

Puppet Master Silva said:
@BluePhil8 said:
BlueTG said:
A few have been claiming we would benefit from swapping Dzeko for Bony next season.
Holy shit. Are you sure it's not just an elaborate hoax to annoy the Bosnians?

It was my genuine suggestion initially, but it seems to have got under their skin so for some reason it keeps popping up.

Their skin you say ?? It got under most city fans skin, due to you being a twat nothing else...

MSP said:
Bony is good player, who knows, maybe he'd score as many as Dzeko or even more.

But in same time, many would swap Edin for Michu in a heartbeat last summer and look how it would finish.

But firstly at all it's so out of order to talk about that at this point when Edin is scoring them left, right and center.

The thing is I've given Edin so much credit for his form so I don't really see it as disrespectful. My reasoning has been that Dzeko will not be the main man next season, and when he hasn't been the main striker previously he's struggled to find consistent form.

Imagine we have all 4 strikers fit at the start of next season, Negredo will return to form and if Jovetic gets past his injuries he has the potential to nail down a starting position. Where does that leave Edin? By some of the Bosnians own admissions he doesn't play well with Aguero. There is no way he can come in and out of the team and score as consistently as he has done since January, so for me I wouldn't want to keep the Dzeko we had from 2011-2013.

@BluePhil8 said:
BlueTG said:
A few have been claiming we would benefit from swapping Dzeko for Bony next season.
Holy shit. Are you sure it's not just an elaborate hoax to annoy the Bosnians?

It was my genuine suggestion initially, but it seems to have got under their skin so for some reason it keeps popping up.

I see Edin has grown in your eyes :D.

If we are gonna sell any striker it should be negredo.Edin is proven and the only one always available and i'm willing to put up with a few badpasses and touches each game cos u know he can get u a goal.

MSP said:

But in same time, many would swap Edin for Michu in a heartbeat last summer and look how it would finish.

But firstly at all it's so out of order to talk about that at this point when Edin is scoring them left, right and center.

The thing is I've given Edin so much credit for his form so I don't really see it as disrespectful. My reasoning has been that Dzeko will not be the main man next season, and when he hasn't been the main striker previously he's struggled to find consistent form.

Imagine we have all 4 strikers fit at the start of next season, Negredo will return to form and if Jovetic gets past his injuries he has the potential to nail down a starting position. Where does that leave Edin? By some of the Bosnians own admissions he doesn't play well with Aguero. There is no way he can come in and out of the team and score as consistently as he has done since January, so for me I wouldn't want to keep the Dzeko we had from 2011-2013.

34770us.gif

Just an idea - can't start another thread - On Sunday after 10 mins. why do we not start singing "Edin Dzeko' oh" - 10 is his shirt number.
Make him feel wanted.

yeah whatever !! said:
MSP said:

34770us.gif

Don't know how many times you've responded to me but I've decided to ignore it until now because you have failed to articulate a proper response.

Another thing about Dzeko, his song is fucking shit. no one can ever get it together at the same time and sing it.

I don't know what it is about him. He's like a costly old vintage car that you paid too much for but continue to keep. Despite how
much it's upkeep and parts cost. Has scored too many important goals for us to just give away.

yeah whatever !! said:

34770us.gif

Don't know how many times you've responded to me but I've decided to ignore it until now because you have failed to articulate a proper response.

Another thing about Dzeko, his song is fucking shit. no one can ever get it together at the same time and sing it.

I disagree, it's one of our better chants.

@BluePhil8 said:
yeah whatever !! said:

I disagree, it's one of our better chants.

Sounds good when everyone gets it together, and maybe it's down to the acoustics of our ground, but everyone's singing it to different lengths and out of time. Sounds awful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.