Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

It has taken a while but the man has convinced me. I still usually cannot stand the missed chances but lately he has been in great form and am convinced of his value and needing to sign him to a new contract.

Puppet Master Silva said:
yeah whatever !! said:
The thing is I've given Edin so much credit for his form so I don't really see it as disrespectful. My reasoning has been that Dzeko will not be the main man next season, and when he hasn't been the main striker previously he's struggled to find consistent form.

Imagine we have all 4 strikers fit at the start of next season, Negredo will return to form and if Jovetic gets past his injuries he has the potential to nail down a starting position. Where does that leave Edin? By some of the Bosnians own admissions he doesn't play well with Aguero. There is no way he can come in and out of the team and score as consistently as he has done since January, so for me I wouldn't want to keep the Dzeko we had from 2011-2013.
34770us.gif

Don't know how many times you've responded to me but I've decided to ignore it until now because you have failed to articulate a proper response.

Another thing about Dzeko, his song is fucking shit. no one can ever get it together at the same time and sing it.

Articulate a proper response..?? so you think the absolute shite you post deserves an articulate response do you..

give over.

yeah whatever !! said:
yeah whatever !! said:

Don't know how many times you've responded to me but I've decided to ignore it until now because you have failed to articulate a proper response.

Another thing about Dzeko, his song is fucking shit. no one can ever get it together at the same time and sing it.

Articulate a proper response..?? so you think the absolute shite you post deserves an articulate response do you..

give over.

So why did you respond? :-)

yeah whatever !! said:

give over.

So why did you respond? :-)

just being sarcastically polite.

Dzeko is the most underrated and unappreciated player in MCFC, and that is probably why he will leave this summer.

Its not about him being best or worst. It is that his production to the club simply does not warrant the ugly and negative and stupid responses by so many so called fans. Even worse, the similar problem exists in the club. He was behind Tevez and Balotelli in the pecking order, which was totally stupid. Neither Tevez nor Balotelli are as good strikers as Dzeko. I don't want to even talk about Jovetic and Negredo.

As far as his "inconsistent form from past seasons" - let me remind these fans whose memory is only 2 weeks long - out of all our players in the first two seasons Dzeko had a highest number of goals per minute in EPL and in general (the cup, internationals, EPL, all combined) in both seasons. Only this year Aguero crossed to take that spot, but that's only because Dzeko was on the bench all the time - you can't score goals from the bench.

So in a nutshell, he will leave this summer and only next season most people here will realize that something is missing. By that time it will be too late.

WimbledonRd said:
Dzeko is the most underrated and unappreciated player in MCFC, and that is probably why he will leave this summer.

Its not about him being best or worst. It is that his production to the club simply does not warrant the ugly and negative and stupid responses by so many so called fans. Even worse, the similar problem exists in the club. He was behind Tevez and Balotelli in the pecking order, which was totally stupid. Neither Tevez nor Balotelli are as good strikers as Dzeko. I don't want to even talk about Jovetic and Negredo.

As far as his "inconsistent form from past seasons" - let me remind these fans whose memory is only 2 weeks long - out of all our players in the first two seasons Dzeko had a highest number of goals per minute in EPL and in general (the cup, internationals, EPL, all combined) in both seasons. Only this year Aguero crossed to take that spot, but that's only because Dzeko was on the bench all the time - you can't score goals from the bench.

So in a nutshell, he will leave this summer and only next season most people here will realize that something is missing. By that time it will be too late.

He will not leave because nobody gives a shit what pricks like PMS think.

Zizi4City said:
WimbledonRd said:

I would say given the amount of responses and references he is getting, you give perhaps a few shits

for me this picture shows best his good games vs. the team advance on the table, the true impact is there

10299958_864230110268072_8481715929559943068_n.png

pudge said:
Zizi4City said:
WimbledonRd said:

I would say given the amount of responses and references he is getting, you give perhaps a few shits

No I don't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.