Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

Excellent comment after an article about Dzeko on WhoScored.

ShiningBlueMoon - member since 09-May-14
"A striking feature of Edin Dzeko's time at City has been his outstanding scoring record in AWAY premier league games. Over the last three seasons, other strikers - such as van Persie, Suarez, Rooney and Torres - do not come remotely close in terms of minutes per away goal. This season, City's first 6 away premier league games brought 4 defeats, 1 draw and just 1 win: Edin played just 161 minutes, scoring 2 goals. In stark contrast, City's last 13 away premier league games have brought 1 defeat, 3 draws and 9 wins: a regular away starter (except for 2 of those draws), Edin has scored a further 8 goals in those games."

pudge said:
I never got a unit of measurement named after me

Am I not good enough anymore? :(

Wouldn't take it personally mate, the guy has spent 20% of his time on this forum posting about me, and then claimed he doesn't care about my opinion.

You know who you are, Zuzu.

Edit: Reading the last few pages I'm surprised people aren't actually aware of how good Bony is, I thought City fans on this forum had a pretty good knowledge of football. This is the Dzeko thread mind.

Puppet Master Silva said:
pudge said:

Wouldn't take it personally mate, the guy has spent 20% of his time on this forum posting about me, and then claimed he doesn't care about my opinion.

Edit: Reading the last few pages I'm surprised people aren't actually aware of how good Bony is, I thought City fans on this forum had a pretty good knowledge of football. This is the Dzeko thread mind.

Seems its just you..

yeah whatever !! said:
pudge said:

Seems its just you..

Yup, just me, Klopp, Martinez and Wenger. But who are they in comparison to "yeah whatever !!", lol.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/474336/Arsenal-and-Everton-joined-by-Dortmund-in-race-for-Swansea-ace-Wilfried-Bony" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... fried-Bony</a>

PhuketBlue said:
Zizi4City said:
PhuketBlue said:

Zizi4City said:
Yeah, your arguments are so valid that we should start measuring validity of arguments by PMS units.
For instance:
Puppet Master Silva is a troll. = Validity of argument: 1000pms.

I think I understand less now than before.
Ahh, good. I thought it was just me and I'd just not had enough coffee yet.

Can you guys quit making this thread about yourselves. You don't have to agree on things, that is fine, just take it to PM if you are going to attack each others personally. Sick and tired reading pages and pages worth of bullshit.

yeah whatever !! said:

Seems its just you..

Yup, just me, Klopp, Martinez and Wenger. But who are they in comparison to "yeah whatever !!", lol.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/474336/Arsenal-and-Everton-joined-by-Dortmund-in-race-for-Swansea-ace-Wilfried-Bony" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football ... fried-Bony</a>

Yet the manager who could well win the prem tomoz rates Dzeko......whats good for the goose n' all that..

Hey, you fcukers with 2 or 3 posts of repetitive tripe on every page... go play with your action man dolls.

You are boring everyone else shitless.

:-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.