Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

Seems to have lost a bit of timber these last few week and looks mad f'rrritt.

His contribution has been overlooked in recent weeks in the press. If it was Aguero they would all be fawning over him. Massive goals at Palace, Everton and Villa on Wednesday that cannot be overlooked. Has been edged out by Yaya and Silva this season. Incredible seasons for all 3 of our strikers at different moments. First Negredo and Aguero, now Dzeko.

buzzer1 said:
I've been arguing for years that he needs playing time to be in form.

Mancini even said it on one occasion: "For me, Dzeko is a great player but he is the type of footballer who needs to play all the time."

noise said:
buzzer1 said:
I've been arguing for years that he needs playing time to be in form.

Mancini even said it on one occasion: "For me, Dzeko is a great player but he is the type of footballer who needs to play all the time."

Which then pisses all over Mancini because he failed to give him time to do that.

Jose Mourinho claims Luis Suarez is not worthy of his two Player of the Year awards.

Liverpool striker Suarez will collect the Footballer of the Year award at the Football Writers’ gala dinner this Thursday night, having been crowned PFA Player of the Year two weeks ago.

The Chelsea boss says his Player of the Year would be Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko.

“He’s not just a goalscorer. He assists, he plays, he behaves, he’s fair, he doesn’t dive, doesn’t try to put opponents in the stands with accumulation of cards. I’d choose Dzeko,” he said.

Mourinho also claimed the footballer of the year should come from the champions.

Mourinho added: “My player of the year would be always from the champions so if that is Manchester City, I would choose Dzeko.

“He was the third-choice striker in the beginning of the season, but when the team needed him, in crucial moments of the season, he made the difference. Sixteen goals for the third striker is spectacular.

As far as im concerned he has scored the 3rd most important goal in my lifetime behind only Sergio Aguero and Yaya against Stoke.

You bunch of spoilt pricks need to step back and look at what's in front of you, He Had a big part in bringing us 3 trophies so far and hopefully tomorrow it will become 4 with his biggest contribution so far.

i know dzeko will miss a couple of chances tomorrow , but i also know he will score one of the most important goals in our history

Of course he doesn't deserve player of the year, which would suggest Jose is making his first moves for Edin in the summer. Can we have Hazard in exchange ta?

Puppet Master Silva said:
Of course he doesn't deserve player of the year, which would suggest Jose is making his first moves for Edin in the summer. Can we have Hazard in exchange ta?

That would be such a bad move for us,.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.