Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

TheProdigy2k9 said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Of course he doesn't deserve player of the year, which would suggest Jose is making his first moves for Edin in the summer. Can we have Hazard in exchange ta?

That would be such a bad move for us,.

I'll bite, go on.

Selling a class striker to one of our rivals for the league? We aren't arsenil

syedorf said:
Selling a class striker to one of our rivals for the league? We aren't arsenil

Problem being he hasn't got too long left to run on his contract. The thing with Chelsea is that strikers struggle when they make the move due to how the team is set up. They are tactically set up to get the best out of the 3 players behind the striker. I don't think it'd be a good move for Edin.

Of course he doesn't deserve player of the year, which would suggest Jose is making his first moves for Edin in the summer. Can we have Hazard in exchange ta?

Have to laugh at Jose. If he believed that POTY should come from us, assuming we win the league, then surely Yaya would be the man.

Dzeko would suit Chelsea though.

Thanks to my brilliant photoshop skills I've been able to show what it would be like if Edin was available in the summer...

a5armp.jpg

I posted this on Twitter this week ahead of the game and Edin Dzeko retweeted it so I thought I might as well share it on here. Don't know if many of you are familiar with my stuff but this is from my "Biographic" comic series, which runs in various football mags here and there.
BnEOH-_CIAA-84S.jpg

ForzaMancini said:
Jose Mourinho claims Luis Suarez is not worthy of his two Player of the Year awards.

Liverpool striker Suarez will collect the Footballer of the Year award at the Football Writers’ gala dinner this Thursday night, having been crowned PFA Player of the Year two weeks ago.

The Chelsea boss says his Player of the Year would be Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko.

“He’s not just a goalscorer. He assists, he plays, he behaves, he’s fair, he doesn’t dive, doesn’t try to put opponents in the stands with accumulation of cards. I’d choose Dzeko,” he said.

Mourinho also claimed the footballer of the year should come from the champions.

Mourinho added: “My player of the year would be always from the champions so if that is Manchester City, I would choose Dzeko.

“He was the third-choice striker in the beginning of the season, but when the team needed him, in crucial moments of the season, he made the difference. Sixteen goals for the third striker is spectacular.
sensible meerkat but his face is still punchable .

Rammy Blue said:

Have to laugh at Jose. If he believed that POTY should come from us, assuming we win the league, then surely Zaba would be the man.

Dzeko would suit Chelsea though.

Corrected ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.