Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

yeah whatever !! said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
yeah whatever !! said:
yeah..Chelsea strikers struggle all the way to the semi of the CL and 4 points from a Prem title..
Schurle, Eto'o and Ba may well be under par but look where they got..

Giving chelsea Edin Dzeko would basically give them the title next season..

Against PSG their strikers scored 1 goal over 2 legs, and against Atleti the same. Their strikers have little to do with any success they have outside of Drogba. Perhaps if you weren't obsessed with trying to get one up on me you'd see what I was saying made sense.

Oh and if we can sort a deal with Hazard coming the other way, I'll drive Edin there myself. ;)

Get one up on you..?? dont flatter yourself pal youre totally fucking clueless..all im doing is emphasising the fact..

You have to ask yourself,why is no one backing your hair brained ideas??

Why the fuck would they?

yeah whatever !! said:
Against PSG their strikers scored 1 goal over 2 legs, and against Atleti the same. Their strikers have little to do with any success they have outside of Drogba. Perhaps if you weren't obsessed with trying to get one up on me you'd see what I was saying made sense.

Oh and if we can sort a deal with Hazard coming the other way, I'll drive Edin there myself. ;)

Get one up on you..?? dont flatter yourself pal youre totally fucking clueless..all im doing is emphasising the fact..

You have to ask yourself,why is no one backing your hair brained ideas??

Why the fuck would they?

excactly.

I've been one of his biggest critics but fair play to him. Kept us in it with the absence of Aguero and off form/injured Negredo.

Hope he caps the season off with a couple today.

Today is the big one for Edin, i have the feeling he is the guy who will bring the title home this afternoon.

Seems to have the habit of scoring in the biggest games.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/11/jose-mourinho-edin-dzeko-player-of-year" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... er-of-year</a>

I will start the matchday thread off 10 mins in, Dzeko is a fucking lazy bastard and he is shit, get him off Pellers. :-)

Rammyblues said:
I will start the matchday thread off 10 mins in, Dzeko is a fucking lazy bastard and he is shit, get him off Pellers. :-)

Ten minutes, you say. I think that's a tad optimistic. ;-)

Jazzy.ba said:
Bring the fucking Bony in!

tumblr_m325evXKCb1rrycbpo1_500.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.