Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

Thank you Edin for playing a crucial role yet again in our title race. I always believed in you !!!

City are the Champions!!!

I will hold my hand up and say I had a right old whinge about Edin around the time he missed that sitter against Stoke, but fuck me he has led the line superbly in this last couple of months and quite rightly kept Negredo off the park. Quality.

Cant imagine there is any need to mess with the strikers this summer, same 4 will do just nicely and if they all stay fit we could shatter Chelseas goals scored record. Love it.

Nice touch and drag back to set up the second goal…….

Thank you Bosnia for giving is the legendary Edin Dzeko……...

Basically confirmed he is staying:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews/2014/May/City-v-West-Ham-Edin-Dzeko-post-match-video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews ... atch-video</a>

Interviewer - " Edin your 5 goals in the last three games were very important"

Edin " I am just happy to help this great team and this great club. I am just happy to help."

What a top guy.

A centre forward who scores regularly. A man who scores important (often match winning goals). Never gets injured. Has a great attitude, and since he's joined we've won 2 leagues, an FA Cup and a League Cup.

What the hell is not to like?

Lets hope that the club are negotiating a new contract for him because we will sure as hell miss him when he moves on.

If there is an offer of a new deal he deserves it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.