Player thread : Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Re: Edin Dzeko (continued)

I'd sacrifice Dzeko if it meant getting Hazard from Chelsea so if Maureen wants him so much let's do a deal hazard would get us to Champions league final

Nice goal and assist to round Bony's season off nicely, that's 16 in the Prem! ;-)

Just fucking about, Edin's been so good in this 2nd half of the season (even if today wasn't his day). City fans will never forget the role he had in this seasons title. Dzeko, Demichelis, Kolarov and Garcia deserve so many plaudits, it's not easy to turn around fans opinions but all of them have managed it over the course of this season, I've always liked Kolarov but have never been keen on Garcia. I think back to earlier in the season when a lot of Bosnian posters were getting on Pelligrini's back for his handling of Dzeko, but they owe the man an apology, he's sent Edin off to the world cup in his best form for 4 years.

I stand by earlier comments that I think that we should cash in now, but preferably not to rivals.

Get Dzeko signed up and give the haters apoplexy.
Set up Komps for todays 2nd.

Rammy Blue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Rammy Blue said:
Yaya did actually, and he was injured coming off.

Minor point I know, but it just stuck in my throat a little.
Come on Rammy, the lad was probably gutted at being hooked from what may have been a goalfest, and in fairness I thought Sergio should've got the drag before him to tbh.

Never mind "come on Rammy", I don't give two shits who deserved to come off, that's irrelevant imo. Bottom line is that he blanked the fans when we were singing his name, that's unacceptable.

Lol get over yourself.

He's been fantastic in the second half of the season but me thinks he might be sold to help comply with FFP.

Dude's on huge wages here and we could probably get in the vicinity of 25-30 million for him given his current level of form.

Wonderful interview with him on the OS. Short and sweet, but he looks like a kid in a toy store. Has to be given a new contract shirely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.