Player thread: Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperBlu said:
When Tevez doesn't score, he defend, help the team to keep possession of the ball and create chances but when Edin doesn't score he doesn't do anything useful to the team.
[bigimg]http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-kemosabe-.png[/bigimg]

nothing else to say apart from, that was shameful edin, get your coat and don't come back

you might not care, but i fucking do!!!

Edin Dzeko - 2 goals in 22 games. Fuck off this summer please. Let's not kid ourselves Jovetic is any better and Aguero looks like, dare I say it, he's possibly reaching the end of his love affair with us. He could walk into half a dozen way better teams than us and I think he just might.

Jovetic might not have pulled up any trees but at least he shows some urgency unlike that idle soft shithouse from Bosnia.

Elton-Tom said:
Edin Dzeko - 2 goals in 22 games. Fuck off this summer please. Let's not kid ourselves Jovetic is any better and Aguero looks like, dare I say it, he's possibly reaching the end of his love affair with us. He could walk into half a dozen way better teams than us and I think he just might.

Mmmmmmmmmm.............

Elton-Tom said:

Ban hammer time!

Played like someone who knows his time at City is up. Such a shame he's going out like that because he's been a wonderful servant who has scored some heavy heavy goals for us and deserves plenty of respect for that. He'll leave a two time champion.

Mister Appointment said:
Played like someone who knows his time at City is up. Such a shame he's going out like that because he's been a wonderful servant who has scored some heavy heavy goals for us and deserves plenty of respect for that. He'll leave a two time champion.

no excuse for serving that shite up last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.