Player thread: Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fredmont said:
oakiecokie said:
fredmont said:
He said in the Spanish press that after his injury he felt Pelli lost confidence in him and hardly played him. I did hear of financial probs as well. The rest of my post stands.

He`s hardly likely to tell the press that he was shagging someone elses missus in Manc would he ?

Ah!

And by all accounts,not just anyones missus but someone you wouldn`t dare get on the wrong side off.Even Zaba would shit bricks !!

oakiecokie said:
fredmont said:
oakiecokie said:
He`s hardly likely to tell the press that he was shagging someone elses missus in Manc would he ?

Ah!

And by all accounts,not just anyones missus but someone you wouldn`t dare get on the wrong side off.Even Zaba would shit bricks !!

Can't be a player then. I'll have to die wondering!

Tonight proved he doesn't give a crap anymore. Makes my blood boil watching his half hearted poofy leaps. He knew there wasn't another striker on the bench so didn't see the need to bust a gut.

It comes to something when a 31 yr old journey man playing for Palace puts him to shame in every dept.

A waste of skin.

When Tevez doesn't score, he defend, help the team to keep possession of the ball and create chances but when Edin doesn't score he doesn't do anything useful to the team.

citymad said:
Tonight proved he doesn't give a crap anymore. Makes my blood boil watching his half hearted poofy leaps. He knew there wasn't another striker on the bench so didn't see the need to bust a gut.

I cannot understand why MP keeps picking him when Edin is so out of form. Needs to forget his 442 unless Bony is available because his contribution last night was negligible..

keeping this man on when he is just average while jovetic not even on the fucking bench....i'm speachless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.