Player thread: Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonea2003 said:
Mister Appointment said:
Played like someone who knows his time at City is up. Such a shame he's going out like that because he's been a wonderful servant who has scored some heavy heavy goals for us and deserves plenty of respect for that. He'll leave a two time champion.

no excuse for serving that shite up last night

Agreed. Search my post history and in the main I've always defended the lad as he has scored important goals as Mr A rightly says but last night was a shocker.

No surprise to many and worse was his selection imo.

Davs 19 said:
Elton-Tom said:
Edin Dzeko - 2 goals in 22 games. Fuck off this summer please. Let's not kid ourselves Jovetic is any better and Aguero looks like, dare I say it, he's possibly reaching the end of his love affair with us. He could walk into half a dozen way better teams than us and I think he just might.

Mmmmmmmmmm.............

Mmmmmmmmm what? Aguero couldn't walk into Real Madrid of Barca's team? Jovetic is decent? Or perhaps Dzeko should stay with his bumper goals tally?

Enlighten us as to what you're mmmmming at

Elton-Tom said:
Davs 19 said:
Elton-Tom said:
Edin Dzeko - 2 goals in 22 games. Fuck off this summer please. Let's not kid ourselves Jovetic is any better and Aguero looks like, dare I say it, he's possibly reaching the end of his love affair with us. He could walk into half a dozen way better teams than us and I think he just might.

Mmmmmmmmmm.............

Mmmmmmmmm what? Aguero couldn't walk into Real Madrid of Barca's team? Jovetic is decent? Or perhaps Dzeko should stay with his bumper goals tally?

If you are a City fan my dick is a kipper!

Enlightened enough?

blueinsa said:
tonea2003 said:
Mister Appointment said:
Played like someone who knows his time at City is up. Such a shame he's going out like that because he's been a wonderful servant who has scored some heavy heavy goals for us and deserves plenty of respect for that. He'll leave a two time champion.

Agreed. Search my post history and in the main I've always defended the lad as he has scored important goals as Mr A rightly says but last night was a shocker.

mate it was if you were excusing his performance because of his past endeavours

Let's get this right. Edin Dzeko is a good player. But he is not a good player for us.

If he played for a team that did more counter attacking he'd score more. But the way we like to play, slow build up, congestion in front of opposing defence is never gonna work for him. You have to be a very nippy, mobile forward for this.

tonea2003 said:
blueinsa said:
tonea2003 said:

mate it was if you were excusing his performance because of his past endeavours

My post was "dog shit and i do mean dog shit".

Mr A was far more complimentary and i agree with him as he has scored important goals for us but last night was fucking disgraceful.

Worse for me though was his selection in the first place and just because Bony is injured doesn't mean he gets a game as his form doesn't demand selection.

Elton-Tom said:
Davs 19 said:
Elton-Tom said:

Mmmmmmmmmm.............

In what fukin world is Jovetic decent that statement alone is embarrassing.. and lets not forget Edin has played a massive part in our title winning seasons.

Midgetslasher said:
blueinsa said:
Dog shit and I do mean dog shit.

SO Edin was playing alone that could explain why he was shit rofl.. plz embarrassing from our ''support''

Here come the Bosnians.......

Elton-Tom said:
Davs 19 said:
Elton-Tom said:

Mmmmmmmmmm.............

I don't think anyone else on here needs enlightening but I was pondering who you supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.