Player thread: Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray said:
According to the Club website, he is the man United should fear.

What a complete load of bollocks!

A couple of reds who I've been speaking to this week have said the same thing. They worry about him because he always turns it on against them. Fingers crossed he has one of those games tomorrow.

He's been wank this season but I have a feeling he'll score a couple against United.

kenzie115 said:
Kean said:
it's dzeko fault right ?
Surely this is the definition of wumming? This comment has been made purely to provoke an argument. Mods?

today people are saying the cause of bad performances are Pellegrini , players and Txiki.

2 days ago it was all dzeko fault.I'm exaggerating, but it's almost like that

"Edin is the reason for all our struggles" myth = busted

"We are so much better playing 4-5-1" myth = busted

"We need extra man in the midfield" myth = busted.

I know many would like to think game of football is as simple as playing certain formation - but what happened at the Swamp showed you exactly why it is not that simple. We were man-handled while playing 4-5-1.

Like any other formation - has positives and negatives...inviting pressure by having only one player up front being only one of them.

I've been saying all along - too much negativity was aimed at Edin, when in fact - this entire TEAM is unrecognizable. How a championship team from last year, supposedly upgraded, can regress this much I really cannot comprehend. Midfield is not working, back 4 oh-my-God is not working...NOTHING is working as it is supposed to. I'm starting to believe Pellers has lost the plot.

Edin may or may not be here next year, but I don't even think that in itself is of great significance to this TEAM...something has got to give.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.