Player thread: Edin Dzeko (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers Edin, thanks for the goals, good luck. And thanks for the equaliser against QPR!!! never forgotten

Staggered by the critics on this thread.

His goal at Notts County that kept us in the competition that we ended up winning.
His equalizer against QPR.
His brace at Everton which won us the game and in my opinion the title that year.
Our opening goal in our next home game against Villa after failing to break them down for 60 minutes.
And his 4 goals at Spurs in his 1st year at the club.
He didn't fuck of playing golf somewhere for 6 months and take the club for a ride.
He didn't cause shit on the training ground.
He didn't get his agent to bad mouth the club over a fucking birthday cake.
He was a very decent player for us that without his contributions we wouldn't of won what we have done over the past 5 years.

Edin Dzeko take a bow.

Top player, vital player and as long as it's not against us in the CL, I wish him all the future success he can take.

The only reason I'm glad he's gone is pure selfishness in that at least I won't be getting wound up by some our own fans constantly giving him shit.

All the above is true, although his goal return last season suggests we could now do better, more consistently, than Dzeko offered. Bony is a better striker in my opinion.

But thanks Edin for some vital goals, and good luck to him in Italy, I'm sure he'll do pretty well there.

Top man and top player. Did the business for us on countless occasions but also frustrated the hell out of me on countless occasions too.

My favourite memory was the winner he bagged at West Brom in the last minute! Pure class!

Cheers Ed!

Don't do Facebook or Twitter/Twatter so I have sent as letter to Edin (to the Club) thanking him for his efforts in bringing Silverware to City -these last few seasons.

I am sure many fans could do the same - he deserves our thanks.

You were never the star but we were lucky to have a player like you in the team for so long, so many great goals you were a top lad for us, best of luck in Roma! cheers Edin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.