Player thread: Fernando (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See this is why I'm pissed off no one is questioning those 2 fucking idiots Soriano and Begeristan because they signed Mangala and Fernando not Pellegrini so those 2 should be getting a call to a meeting in Abu Dhabi to get a written warning because there signings on the whole have been fucking aweful

Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
See this is why I'm pissed off no one is questioning those 2 fucking idiots Soriano and Begeristan because they signed Mangala and Fernando not Pellegrini so those 2 should be getting a call to a meeting in Abu Dhabi to get a written warning because there signings on the whole have been fucking aweful
Sure but Pellegrini is the one starting him on games.

Even when it seems Dinho is available.

The penalty he ought to have given away was just a scandalously lazy and bad "tackle".

1 successful tackle in his last 5 games.

You mean the chop
A written warning will mean nothing Soriano and Begeristan .
Anyway didn't Soriano buy Ronaldinho for Barcelona many moons ago .
I thought the reason we brought Soriano was to attract stellar players

He looks lost out there. And the number of times he just lazily throws a leg in and gives away a foul in dangerous areas (should have been a penalty tonight). We have never replaced De Jong yeah he wasn't the best footballer but fuck me could he tackle and break up play.

baildon blue said:
You mean the chop
A written warning will mean nothing Soriano and Begeristan .
Anyway didn't Soriano buy Ronaldinho for Barcelona many moons ago .
I thought the reason we brought Soriano was to attract stellar players

No they got Soriano for his financial nous and judging by us paying 28m for Mangala it's not fucking there

His fitness is atrocious. He should be sent away from the first team til the end of the season and to a fancy gym somewhere and told to get leaner, quicker and stronger with much better stamina so that we are able to find a buyer in the summer.

Thank fuck we didn't get him in Jan 2014 - coz the league would have been lost if we had.

HE IS SHIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.