Player thread: Fernando (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fernando

So important to us this lad. He stays fit and we win a lot this season and had he been up against Munich and Roma, we would have 6 points right now.

This position is the single most important position on the field. Have a top notch player in there and you win things...simple as.

This kid has the ability to surpass Makelele.

I have officially transferred my footballing love from Gareth Barry to Fernando.

El Mago, Yaya and Sergio may get the plaudits but this kid and Fernandinho are an enormous part of why we have, and will continue, to win things.

Good to see him back!

Why are he and Fernandinho taking it turns to get bloody injured though? Are they a tag-team partnership, and we'll never see them on at the same time?

Fernando is much better for this squad. Similar to NDJ. He knows his role (break up play, win ball back and lay off to Yaya). Fernandinho is much better footballer but that is not what is required with Silva/Yaya/Nasri in the squad. I love him but often he gets stuck out of position and is not aggressive enough to win the ball back.

jpargo said:
Fernando is much better for this squad. Similar to NDJ. He knows his role (break up play, win ball back and lay off to Yaya). Fernandinho is much better footballer but that is not what is required with Silva/Yaya/Nasri in the squad. I love him but often he gets stuck out of position and is not aggressive enough to win the ball back.

Egg zackerley.

Every team needs a spoiler and we have two of the best out there.

KippaxCitizen said:
Good to see him back!

Why are he and Fernandinho taking it turns to get bloody injured though? Are they a tag-team partnership, and we'll never see them on at the same time?

They are like Michael and Janet Jackson. You never saw them at the same time either...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.