Player thread: Fernando (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fernando

Had one of the worst games he will probably ever have today.

Miles off the pace.

Not on his own though.

He was sluggish today and dwelled on the ball too often. These things happen in football though and he has shown us already what he is capable of so I am sure he will bounce back. Glad the mistake didn't cost us in the end.

blueinsa said:

Miles off the pace.

Not on his own though.

Too harsh.....he wasn't anywhere near his best but he also made some vital interceptions and provided a physicality that was essential given the initial line up.

Great buy,once him and Dinho form that partnership......lift off!

FantasyIreland said:
blueinsa said:

Miles off the pace.

Not on his own though.

Too harsh.....he wasn't anywhere near his best but he also made some vital interceptions and provided a physicality that was essential given the initial line up.
I

Great player and one that will be key to us but today he was fucking shocking mate imo.

blueinsa said:

Miles off the pace.

Not on his own though.
Reminded me of Javi Garcia in terms of pace. Hopefully he improves on this, though not hard is it from that performance.

FantasyIreland said:
blueinsa said:

Miles off the pace.

Not on his own though.

I'll go with that. Sloppy game today but he is quality and will be a top top player for us.

4.1 against Spurs and Silva had an off day.Lucky Spurs

The most active topic after a 4-1 thumping of Spurs at home is about a player coming back from injury who, shockingly, isn't fully up to speed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.