Player thread: Fernando (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fernando

Stoned Rose said:
Completely changed the game.

Had we had him on the pitch v Roma and bayern we'd have had 6 points now.

He's that integral.

Completely agree about his importance. One of the main reasons MP was so high on him was because of the difference he will make to us in the CL. Hopefully he can stay fit for the last 4 games of the CL campaign, if so we will see a much different City than we have the first 2 games.

Over the moon to have him back.

jpargo said:
Fernando is much better for this squad. Similar to NDJ. He knows his role (break up play, win ball back and lay off to Yaya). Fernandinho is much better footballer but that is not what is required with Silva/Yaya/Nasri in the squad. I love him but often he gets stuck out of position and is not aggressive enough to win the ball back.
Similar, but Fernando doesn't dive in as much, and has better on the ball skills.

Gonna be a cracking player for us.

CrownPointBlue said:
Could turn out to be the best & most important signing of the season for us ....if he stays fit.

This and only this.

Bluemoon115 said:
jpargo said:
Fernando is much better for this squad. Similar to NDJ. He knows his role (break up play, win ball back and lay off to Yaya). Fernandinho is much better footballer but that is not what is required with Silva/Yaya/Nasri in the squad. I love him but often he gets stuck out of position and is not aggressive enough to win the ball back.
Similar, but Fernando doesn't dive in as much, and has better on the ball skills.

He's much more mobile too.

Georgian Maestro said:
Bluemoon115 said:
jpargo said:

He's much more mobile too.
I was a fan of Nige's, didn't wanna downplay him too much, but yeah, Fernando is much better ;)

Won us the game. Controlled the midfield and made sure Villa got nowhere near our goal post his sub, can't wait to see this guy play more.

Quality.

He's a better player without the ball than with it (a compliment if you know what I mean?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.