Player thread: Fernando (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fernando

jimharri said:
I'm basing my judgement on what I was told and the highlights on MOTD. Can't be arsed going to watch them any more.

That's disgusting. How anyone thinks that they can form a credible opinion without taking into account the post-match insight and analysis provided by the combined talents of Sky Sports and print media scribblers is shamefully ignorant. Too many foreign tourists these days expressing uninformed opinion as though it was fact and with too much to say about our Club.

MeatHunterrr said:
blueinsa said:
Had one of the worst games he will probably ever have today.

Miles off the pace.

Not on his own though.
Reminded me of Javi Garcia in terms of pace. Hopefully he improves on this, though not hard is it from that performance.

javi garcia was worse.

fernando didnt lack pace .. i s saw him pressing the spuds players with pace ...just wasnt sharp enough with the ball, which is normal because he's not match fit yet.

Fernando and Silva both had a very poor game imo,Fernando was dispossessed at times and was caught off guard,he did improve a bit in the second half,i felt that vs Spurs atleast Fernandinho played better after Fernando was subbed off,Fernando might not be 100% fit yet perhaps hopefully he will improve int the next match,he is pivotal for us,especially if we wish to achieve European success.

mastermind said:
clearly not match fit. give him time.

He's also not yet mentally tuned in to the pace of the PL. When he receives the ball he thinks he has the same amount of time as in Portugal. He just needs more time to adapt.

On a positive note: a warrior in midfield today, superb performance I think, hardly his fault that we conceded too many in the end...

Shame he received a yellow for his best tackle of many.

cibaman said:
mastermind said:
clearly not match fit. give him time.

He's also not yet mentally tuned in to the pace of the PL. When he receives the ball he thinks he has the same amount of time as in Portugal. He just needs more time to adapt.
I think most players are in the same boat, they do not shift the ball quick enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.