Player thread: Fernando (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm pretty disappointed in the time he had with us. I thought from his second season we'd start seeing the REAL Fernando, but we're into season 3 and nothing's changed.

We should never have let Garcia go, he never took as long this 'Octopus' fella to bed in the league and be comfortable with how the teams plays.

Really disappointing buy.

-Bigga (from the year 2017)

Bigga said:
Well, I'm pretty disappointed in the time he had with us. I thought from his second season we'd start seeing the REAL Fernando, but we're into season 3 and nothing's changed.

We should never have let Garcia go, he never took as long this 'Octopus' fella to bed in the league and be comfortable with how the teams plays.

Whatever floats yer boat I suppose

Bigga said:

What???

shemnel said:
Fernando is like Mangala in that they both need to just chill a bit, grow into their roles and stay calm. Both have ability to be part of a top squad, but both are making errors based upon rushing in or getting jittery in possession. As they mature into English football, they'll get better. Nothing to see here, move on.

This is my take on things also.
Decent player doing a decent job, looks like growing more into the English game with every passing match.

The good thing about smoking copious amounts of high grade cannabis is you forget the clangers (and that dentist appointment/shopping list/call council etc etc) in the main and can focus on a more complete rounded view on a player. :-)

Please sell him

For anything. 1 quid, a pack of gum, I don't fucking care.

He's had enough chances and he's a big part of our losses.

I won't shy away from calling a player's performance shite, however, Fernando himself is simply shite.

So damn lazy that he gets himself injured(if someone remembers Newcastle at home).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.