Player thread: Fernando (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K-Bo said:
shouldnt' have signed him because his position doesnt apply to our team except in 2/3 games a year. Pointless being there in home games vs lesser sides

shoudnt have been signed as 3rd choice

as 4th choice he would have been fine in a midfield 3 at the base (altough seeing as how he often doesnt manage to break up play against small teams, i wonder). that is something that we would play only against the likes of bayern or barca

K-Bo said:
shouldnt' have signed him because his position doesnt apply to our team except in 2/3 games a year. Pointless being there in home games vs lesser sides

I don't mind him in the squad and available for those 2-3 matches. Also wouldn't mind him coming on like Garcia did last year to hold a lead. So probably worth getting for those purposes if Garcia was off.

But as Oscar says above, we probably should have bolstered this area more. Particularly knowing the damnable AFCON was on for this winter. Tough ask with the damnable FFP and needing a centre-back even more maybe. I almost wonder if in retrospect the thin ranks here were more of a crying issue than CB.

Water under the bridge. I'm sure it will be addressed going forward. We're just going to have to hope like fuck that Yaya does not get injured the rest of the year.

Shocking today. Helped set the tone when he misplaced 3 passes in the first minute. If anything he's getting worse.

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
K-Bo said:

I don't mind him in the squad and available for those 2-3 matches. Also wouldn't mind him coming on like Garcia did last year to hold a lead. So probably worth getting for those purposes if Garcia was off.

But as Oscar says above, we probably should have bolstered this area more. Particularly knowing the damnable AFCON was on for this winter. Tough ask with the damnable FFP and needing a centre-back even more maybe. I almost wonder if in retrospect the thin ranks here were more of a crying issue than CB.

Water under the bridge. I'm sure it will be addressed going forward. We're just going to have to hope like fuck that Yaya does not get injured the rest of the year.

yeah, although I believe Mangala will come good he hasn't really affected our results. a creative CM or a tricky forward might have

defending as a team has also taken a back setp

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
He is fucking crap.

In games like this we might as well play with 10 men.

The sooner we fuck him off the better. Complete waste of money.

Hard to disagree. He is miles off the pace. Someone posted that we haven't won a game when he has started.

It's got to the stage now where he isn't even worthy of an educated post. He's just dogshit end of!

Also has the incredible ability of dragging those around him down to his turd level!

I'm no huge fan of Milner but if you were watching this useless twat play in your favoured position every week would you sign a new contract?

OrigamiNinja said:
It's got to the stage now where he isn't even worthy of an educated post. He's just dogshit end of!

Also has the incredible ability of dragging those around him down to his turd level!

I'm no huge fan of Milner but if you were watching this useless twat play in your favoured position every week would you sign a new contract?

This 1000000000%.

The funny thing is that we got rid of De Jong over his one dimensional play but signed this fraud who is even worse. He is literally incapable of playing a one touch pass. It takes him an age to control a 5 yard pass.

The frustrating thing is that he will probably play a blinder against Barcelona and be our stand out player. However, there are only a handful of teams in Europe who we will be on the back foot against.

9 times out of 10 we will be the dominant side and he cannot play that system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.