Player thread: Fernando (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he's as bad as he has looked today and in recent games, his confidence is shot to pieces and tbh it's criminal that MP hasn't played Jimmy centrally with Dinho.

What I don't get, and this applies to many others in our squad, is why once again so many of them look like they are carrying excess timber.

Rammy Blue said:
I don't think he's as bad as he has looked today and in recent games, his confidence is shot to pieces and tbh it's criminal that MP hasn't played Jimmy centrally with Dinho.

Totally agree.

BlueAnorak said:
Rammy Blue said:

Totally agree.

Yup Jimmy was more motivated to win today. A manager should be able to see who's fired up to play and who's just there to be another body in the XI.

Unfortunately I believed a few big lies about him in the summer.

Things like he is an Octopus based on his legs reach everything, a tackle master, no one goes past him. Sounded good compared to slow Garcia didnt it?
He has great passing skills, picking out great long passes etc.

And we wanted him in January 2014 too based on reports. I say we were lucky then as he clearly would have needed lot of time to get used to the team/PL, while Garcia was pretty good actually in his last 6 months here. He would have been wasted and Fernando might have cost us the title last season.

Only good thing he did cost 12m.

One thing that is important tho I read he always played at the base of midfield trio. Here 90% of his bad performances comes when playing in a duo like we usually play.

We just sign player play them in a complete different scenario and end up surprised they arent as good. Same with Jovetic.

Dont think our team built very clever way tactically. But surely players look confused defensively all the time and even attacking display is a mess or actually non-existant sometimes.

Currently we make Kompany, Hart look like idiots even tho under Mancini they were such a great trio with Lescott. This high line defending, open midfield just not working for us in long run. Unless attackers score 3-4-5 per match what only happens in top form without key players get injury all the time.

ultimateharold said:
Particularly liked the easy pass booted out for a throw.

He'd trap a traffic bollard and send it 20 yards away.

This was within the first 10 mins when he had already given the ball away twice.

He is crap. He might come good when he finds his level but it won't be with us.

Why Pellegrini keeps picking him is a mystery to me.

citytill1die84 said:
Needs time to adapt just like Mangala. He's shown he's decent in a few games this year mostly away from home i think he'll turn out decent.

i think this too. i can only think the club are looking long term cos right now they are both looking iffy at best.

The octopus eh? He's an octopus who has stood on a fucking land mine , he's just a blob of fucking jelly we have paid silly money for.

All he is missing is a sprinkling of hundreds and thousands

flb said:
The octopus eh? He's an octopus who has stood on a fucking land mine , he's just a blob of fucking jelly we have paid silly money for.

All he is missing is a sprinkling of hundreds and thousands

Haha that's done it. Kids birthday parties will never be the same again. When I serve up the jelly with hundreds and thousands I will have that image in my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.