Player thread: Fernando (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
southamptonblue said:
Nothing to do with formations or confidence or any other excuse....he's simply a very average player and we'd struggle to get rid of him.....bit like many signings in last two seasons ;)

It's either Txiki doesn't know a good player other than the obvious ones......or our scouts don't......or the manager doesn't (certainly him that wasted £6m on a second choice sub standard keeper when we were restricted with funds)

Another option is that he looked better in a lower standard league and they hoped he'd adjust and come good - after all, most teams gamble on players from time to time and it quite often doesn't work out, occasionally with hilarious results (eg Kleberson, Bebe etc). In City's defence, we were working with a limited budget.

The jury is still out on this player, its as if he's playing for the opponents at time's, and the other fern. I hope I'm utterly wrong. Hey all I'm a new guy here, kind of.

He is what he is - a 12million pound player from Portugal. I don't know what people were expecting?

He'll look good in some games, white in others but overall he'll be average and sold in 12-18months and we'll forget all about him

Manchester_lalala said:
Just terrible. Worse player on the pitch. I don't think we've seen him in a 451 yet, so it's harsh to completely write him off.

No it's not. He is crap and will never be good enough for us whichever position he plays in. Surely Fernandinho was injured because otherwise his inclusion is a complete mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.