Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

Was a bit worried yesterday that there was going to be some 11th hour move from City to keep him. I think it's time we move on, Jimmy can go play Thursday nights on Channel 5 and all the rest. Thanks for the memories. Don't let the gold plated door hit your greedy Yorkshire arse on the way out.

I hope City screw Liverpool when it comes to the Sterling deal. Unsettle the lad to the point where he's ready to go on strike to drive his price down. It's only right we return the favour since they're taking one of ours on a free.

Looking at some of the comments on RAWK they're as undecided about Milner as we are. Plenty of people on there reckon he's bang average and plenty reckon he's a big improvement on what they've got. What everyone seems to agree on is that he's not worth the 10/12 million pound signing on fee and 150k a week salary that's been quoted recently.

Was a bit worried yesterday that there was going to be some 11th hour move from City to keep him. I think it's time we move on, Jimmy can go play Thursday nights on Channel 5 and all the rest. Thanks for the memories. Don't let the gold plated door hit your greedy Yorkshire arse on the way out.

I hope City screw Liverpool when it comes to the Sterling deal. Unsettle the lad to the point where he's ready to go on strike to drive his price down. It's only right we return the favour since they're taking one of ours on a free.
If you're happy to see him leave, why do you want City to get their own back on LFC?

I thought he'd change his mind after LFC's finish to the season. They look like they are in disarray with or without Milner

Looking at some of the comments on RAWK they're as undecided about Milner as we are. Plenty of people on there reckon he's bang average and plenty reckon he's a big improvement on what they've got. What everyone seems to agree on is that he's not worth the 10/12 million pound signing on fee and 150k a week salary that's been quoted recently.
£10m Signing on fee? That would explain a lot. I had no idea it would be anything like that

Combine the two .he's bang average which is better than they have got .
Easy

I have no idea why some people dont understand this transfer.

Its a great move for him, us and Liverpool.

If any of you have any ambition, as i do for us to be the best in the world, then you dont want a player like James Milner in your starting 11. Thats the truth. I know he works hard and is a top guy but as if he would ever get near Barca or Madrids 11....

Thanks for everything, take care, all the best at Liverpool.

Don't get the hype over milner, bang average player who works hard, watched average players for 40 years, with the money we've got now , we want champions league players. Only gutted we are not ripping someone off 10 or12 million pounds!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.