Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

totally agree about the English element at the club.

Milner should have been sold 12 months ago when he first refused a new contract, if he has strung us along giving the powers that be the impression he would sign then he's a fucking disgrace to be honest which is a shame because there is always room for a water carrier at any club, committed and hard working for the cause, personally i will miss him at the club-chipped in with a decent number of goals this season.

So thats two HG players down so far with Milner and Lampard leaving.

pretty sure boyata is too, that would be three home growns gone when goes to celtic

Ha, why can’t you understand this? Why would he want to play a bit part for us when he can play every week at another team? Hes nearly 30 not 20.
All he wants to do is play week in week out. Liverpool can give him that. We can’t.
A point you made which I totally agree with is the English/British lads connection with the fans. Since Richards and Lescott left and now James is off we don’t have too many left. It’s pretty nailed on now that we will be making 1 or maybe 2 English signings this summer. Sterling is a cert for me.

So you think he's been guaranteed to start in the midfield and game time, even if he plays poorly game after game?

James, if it`s true and you are leaving our trophy winning team for the chance to play for a struggling Liverpool team with a bullshitter for a manager , I have just 1 question for you.

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND ?

Just another greedy footballer. I honestly don't think he's bothered where he plays, it's all about the signing on bonus and his next contract.

Just another greedy footballer. I honestly don't think he's bothered where he plays, it's all about the signing on bonus and his next contract.

How can a player in future leave us then without you thinking hes a greedy footballer?
Hes stayed his full contract. Never moans. Always gives 100%. Said he wants regular 1st team football so thats why hes dropping down a level to play week in week out at Liverpool.

Good luck to him.

I'd personally rather he stayed, due to his versatility, but he is clearly looking after himself financially. It is worth considering the possible investment we are expected to make in the playing staff would affect his thinking also. Midfield is clearly the area we are looking to strengthen this summer. If Yaya has been tipped off, I assume the other players including Milner will have an idea of possible new recruits too.

How can a player in future leave us then without you thinking hes a greedy footballer?
Hes stayed his full contract. Never moans. Always gives 100%. Said he wants regular 1st team football so thats why hes dropping down a level to play week in week out at Liverpool.

Good luck to him.

well going of this season that's a lie regarding playing time, only reason he is going is he knows we are going to be bringing in next season if he stayed he would get less playing time, anyway good luck to him been a model pro in the field

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.