Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

Now I understand why he is booed off Villa,he's not bettering himself by going to Liverpool neither,but fuck him if he wants to go,this has been ongoing since two months before end of season,times passed by now,so time to say bye bye and shut the door on way out

Even if he has been offered that, thats good work by his agent. You cant expect them to say, listen lads, dont give us a signing on fee as i want to prove a point to City fans im only moving for first team football.

Hes a current English internantional who is a free agent. As there is no transfer fee he will get a massive signing on fee and big wages for whoever he signs for.

He doesn't have an agent, this is all Jimmy.

I see he turned down Arsenal as they wouldn't pay him £150k a week, but lets not forget he's only interested in moving for first team football, central midfield, less foreigners in the squad etc. etc.....

Hopefully some blinkered blues will start to see the situation for what it is now. Another mercenary, ten times worse than Sturridge and Distin at least they were moving to a stronger team at the time.

Useful player for us, played his part in winning us titles, and gave his all but fairly easily replaced and won't really be missed in a playing capacity next season. If he wants to go to a team with no chance of winning titles, whether it's for money or whether it's for a chance to play where he wants then so be it. Will give him a respectable clap next season.

Haha lool at the fans calling him underrated day and night. Does he still underrated ? Could at least signed and then went just to get some money out of him

He is a versatile squad player can play in many positions but not a top class in any of them. Maybe he wants to play more then liverpool is the best place for him

Thanks for the service and good luck
Time to move on, his salary would serve to get a top player

I would never wish Jimmy anything but good luck, but I think he`s waving goodbye to the chance of ever winning anything again. When he looks back on his career he can say, he went to City to win trophies and left them to go to liverpool not to win trophies.

Wished Milner all the best when he was leaving and still do. But seriously signing for Liverpool what the hell is he thinking bad move in my eyes.

Last edited:
Im sorry to see Milner leave. Hes been a very good player for us... not a great one though. Cant believe hes going to Liverpool and I believe that his choice of club represents a real backward step in his career. He will win nothing whatsoever and will be playing in front of a right moaning bunch of bastards, ... oh and a load of Scandinavian tourists too.
Its now more important to move on, forget about him, and concentrate on he we replace him with...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.