Player thread: James Milner (2014/15)

Exeter Blue I am here said:
de niro said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Well worth posting then.....

Barca square. Your round?

Yes mate, I'll head for the same back corner. Plaza Rayal or something similar wasn't it?

yeh, staying right on that square so i'll dump the bag and be straight out. don't land till wed mid morning.

try and keep the gaffer slightly sober :)

bugsyblue said:
Milner injured. Knee ligament damage, don't know how serious.

Knee injury not knee ligament and may be fit for Barcelona.
"However, Manuel Pellegrini revealed that the problem is not thought to be serious and stopped short of ruling the England international out of Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League last 16 tie against FC Barcelona.

“The only player who has a problem is James Milner – he has a problem in his knee and he will not be available,” the Chilean told assembled journalists at City Football Academy.

“It’s not very, very serious but he couldn’t work all week - all of the other players are fit.”

Not his biggest fan, but he'd be a huge miss against Barcelona.. I heard these rumours or reportsin the pub. Needs to be fit versus Barca, or what the fuck team would we play?

Back 4
Navas, Fernadinho Fernado, Nasri
......................Silva...........................
.......................Aguero.....................

schfc6 said:
Not his biggest fan, but he'd be a huge miss against Barcelona.. I heard these rumours or reportsin the pub. Needs to be fit versus Barca, or what the fuck team would we play?

Back 4
Navas Fernadinho Fernado, Nasri
......................Silva...........................
.......................Aguero.....................

.....................back 4....................
......................Fernando.................
.............Silva ... Dinho..... Nasri
.....................Aguero..Bony.......

get the game won first leg

Jimmy's been nominated for the PFA Fans Player of the Month award;

<a class="postlink" href="http://t.co/LWZXbCuZFh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://t.co/LWZXbCuZFh</a>

If you really love him you'll open the link in an incognito window (that one you use so your wife doesn't disvoer what you're buying her for your anniversary.. ) and vote again and again

Thaksinssoldier said:
Absolute gash in the middle once again.

Class on the wing,but Aston Villa standard in the middle.

He should have been played on the wing in a 4-5-1 in fairness.

Putting him alongside Fernando in the middle was a very poor thinking by Manuel. He's not Yaya and even Yaya's performances alongside Nando haven't been that great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.